Regret? Or... Perfect?

Another heads up to my readers, the beginning gets very sexual.

If you are uncomfortable with that, skip towards the middle.

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Nikki's POV:.

Brian dropped me onto the cold bed sheets, crawling on top of me as he connected our lips once again. I giggled against his lips, pulling away from him to rest my back against the headboard. Watching with a smile as his once chocolate eyes turned black with lust.

"Oh no you don't. Get back here." He said, grabbing my ankles and pulling me back underneath him.

I let out a playful squeal as his lips connected with my neck, immediately finding my weak spot. I moaned in his ear as my arms tightened around his neck, my fingers snaking into his wild black hair and giving it a pull. He groaned as he pulled away to take my halter top off my body and toss it onto the floor, kissing along my collarbone as he reached behind me to unclasp my bra. I arched my back to give him room, soon my bra was ripped off my body.

Brian sat up and examined my now naked torso, a smile on his lips as he liked what he saw. I sat up and grabbed his shirt, pulling it off him. Admiring the soft, warm skin that hid underneath his shirt. I kissed down his chest as I unbuckled his belt then his jeans. He crashed his lips back onto mine, pushing me back onto the bed as he began ripping my jeans off my body. He kissed along my waist as he carefully slid my panties off, earning another moan out of me.

"Brian..." I gasped his name.

He looked at me, eyes holding concern. "Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head. "No... Please, keep going..."

He smiled as he kissed and bit my neck before standing up to take his jeans and boxers off him, I sat up watching as he did this. Biting my lip as I couldn't help but stare at the monster between his legs.

No wonder why I was in so much pain from when he took my viriginity, besides the obvious reason.

He crawled back on top of me, pushing me back down on the bed as his lips connected with mine. That shock of electricity shooting throughout my body was on fire. Brian's lips left mine as he stared at me, his fingers lightly tracing my cheek.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I smiled, kissing him. "I'm positive. Do you... Do you have a condom?"

He nodded, grabbing one out of the back pocket of his jeans. I took a deep breath, nodding as I wrapped my arms back around Brian, our lips meeting once again in urgency and passion. His tongue tracing my bottom lip as I granted him entrance, our tongues dancing with the others. Brian's lips then left mine to travel down my neck, biting and sucking as he left his mark. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt him shove himself into me gently as he could, squeezing my eyes tightly shut as he got faster and deeper.

It hurt still since it was only my second time.

It wasn't until hours later that Brian and I finally came for each other for I guess would be our 30th time, I had no idea I had lost count at some point during the night The sun was close to rising, that's all I knew. With sweat coating our entire bodies as we cuddled up to each other, our breath coming out in deep, ragged breaths. I could hear Brian's heart racing with mine as we caught our breath. I lightly traced the dried up blood on his arms where my nails had left their mark. 

"That..." Brian started, panting. "That was... Incredible."

I smiled, kissing his chest beside the hickie I had given him. "It was perfect."

He smiled, bringing my lips to his to place a loving kiss upon them. "I love you, Nicole."

My eyes widened at his words.

He... what? How can he say that? Can he say that? Does he expect me to say it back to him?

As many questions filled my head, Brian's eyes dulled a bit but he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"You don't have to say it back, love. I understand. I just wanted you to know that." He said, hugging me closer to his chest.

I nodded, faking a yawn. "You tired me out." I giggled.

He smirked. "Go to sleep, love. We have a day of whatever you want to do tomorrow. My treat." He pulled the blankets around us.

I smiled. "I'd like that. But you don't need to-"

Brian silenced me with a kiss, making my heart race. "I want to spoil you. So, suck it up."

"Fine." I grumbled, turning my back to him as I pulled the blankets closer.

His silent chuckle shook the bed. "Goodnight, Nikki babes." He whispered, draping an arm over my waist as he cuddled up against me.

My body relaxed against his, feeling as if they were meant to be together.

"Goodnight, Brian." I whispered back, snuggling into the pillow.

Almost immediately I fell asleep wrapped up in Brian's arms, feeling totally at home.

I was probably going to regret this in the morning... But another part of me that was growing by the second screamed that this was right.

So very right. Perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like to let everyone know that the next chapter is the final chapter.

I am not sure exactly if I want to do a sequel or not.

It all depends on the response I get back from all of you on the last chapter.