Rambling.

Of course the teacher leads him to the chair furthest away from me, I knew it would happen. I turned around awkwardly and looked at him. "hey what was his name?" I asked the girl next to me, "I think it was Isaac, why?" she replied, "oh no reason, just forgot" I said trying to hide my smirk as I looked away from her. I glanced back at him, he looked a bit shy. Of course the people around him didn't take any notice of him and I was way too nervous to randomly go up and say anything, not that anyone does that anyway. I turned back and tried to get on with my work. - The bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats and started to scramble out of class. I didn't get any of my work done, to be honest I couldn't really think. My heart and brain took over all thoughts of this stupid essay. - I started to gather my things slowly. I got up and headed for the door. I bumped into someone and apologised whilst staring at my feet. "No problems" said a slightly deep voice, I looked up and my heart jumped. It was Isaac, he gave me a quick smirk . I must have looked like a drooling puppy at that moment, I felt my cheeks flush. I picked up pace and pretty much power walked my way through the hall to try and find Ruby.

I can't believe I ran off without saying anything, I feel like an absolute idiot.

I found Ruby, "hey how was English? she asked, "yeah good, great even. Can we go?" I said sharply as I grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. "Raine! Why are you walking so fast?" she asked laughing and confused. I took her to the bus stop and sat down trying to catch my breath. "I'm an idiot Ruby, He's in my class and I ran into him a- and I choked up and embarrassed myself in front of him, I mean right in front! I would have looked like a-a fool" I was rambling on to her, she quickly cut me off "woah, wait a second! So he's in your class. That is great!" she said. I nodded slowly, she continued on "so what's his name then?" I paused for a second "it's Isaac, and I tell you what, he's ten times more gorgeous up close" I said. I felt my cheeks starting to cool off and my pulse start to go back to a normal pace. "Hmmm Isaac. That is a nice name, very you. Raine and Isaac. It has a ring to it!" she said with a grin across her face. I laughed as we headed off to the. She is a funny person at times but also an annoying one!