I'm ready.

*Sexual content included!!*{exciting for some  i know ;)}

“Hey” I said with a grin as I let Isaac inside.
“hey” Isaac said as he leaned in and kissed me softly. I blushed and closed the door.
“I brought some vinyls with me” he said as we headed to my room.
“oh cool, I found mum’s old record player too” I reply with a smile.

Isaac put his vinyls on to my desk and flicked through them. He placed one on and the great rumble off KISS flowed out. I smiled at him and sat down on my bed.
Isaac came over and sat next to me, “How long are your parents away for?” He asked.
“Mum said they will be back tomorrow afternoon” I reply shyly.
“ah cool, plenty of time” Isaac said with a little smirk.

I jumped up, disturbing any bit of affection that was about to bloom. (grrrr) my heart was pounding, how does he make me feel this way!?
I gathered the food I had brought into my room and went and sat them on my bed.

I opened the packet of lollies first and grabbed a snake out, a red one of course.
I passed the bag to Isaac and he got one too, a green one.
“yuck” I laughed,
“what?” He said with a small chuckle.
“Green is gross, lime lollies are the worst actually” I replied as I bit my snake in half and chewed it.
“nah uh” Isaac protested.
I dug through and found a yellow snake.
“yellow isn’t too bad” I said as I chomped it’s head off.
“you’re the gross one” Isaacs deep voice boombed.
“Nah uh!” I mimicked Isaac.
He then picked up a strawberry and bit into it.
“they good?” I asked as I chose one for myself.
“yep, they’re sweet. Just like you” He smirked.
“you are quite a charmer” I blushed.

We chatted away for several minutes, having little bickers about the best musicians of all time and discussing what we want to become when we are older.
Kiss stilled flowed through the record player.
I was letting my guard down, I wanted to touch his body but felt too scared to make the first move.

We laid on my bed, I was tucked under his arm as we finished off the strawberries.
Isaac suddenly sat up and sat on top of me. He had his hair up in a cute little bun. His eyes looked deeply into mine and he had a big smirk across his face.
“what?” I said as I looked up at him with a grin.
Great Expectations started playing through the record player.
Isaac moved his face down to mine and softly kissed my forehead.
I blushed and giggled a little.
Isaac’s lips moved down to mine, I smiled widely and pulled his face into a passionate kiss.

I was enjoying what was going on. I felt comfortable and my body started to relax with his touch.
I moved my hands around to his shirt and slowly pulled it off, I smiled into his kiss as did he.
My hands caressed his body, smoothly running over his stomach and hips. I was now on top.
Isaac’s hands went under my shirt and gently made their way up my waist. I assisted him as he slid off my top.

Isaac’s hands worked their way over my body, his touch was surreal, dream like. His cologne was a strong deep smell, it was breathtaking and sexy.
I trailed my kisses down his neck and chest, I then stopped and looked into his eyes. He was biting his bottom lip as I then removed my bra. I was nervous but I wanted him to feel me.
I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. He leaned up and kissed me again, his hands gently cupping and squeezing.
I let out a moan, this was feeling amazing.
I felt his hardness and grinned, sliding my hands down to his waist to undo his jeans. I’m sure it would relieve him.
I slid them down and there it was.
It feels right, I wanted it and I was going for it.

We made love, the record ended midway. Only our heavy breaths and movements took over my room. I was lucky Isaac came prepared and I didn’t have to go to my sock draw. That could have been embarrassing.
We laid in my bed, my heart beat slowly calming down. I didn’t feel embarrassed or ashamed, I felt whole. I snuggled up beside Isaac and fell into a comfortably deep sleep.