Shopping..

I'm a bad shopper, I only buy things if they're on sale or a real good bargain. That makes anyone's shopping experience with me terrible!

"Ooh look at this one!" Ruby said as she points to a strapless black lacy dress. "Yeah no thanks!" I say as I browse through the clothes racks. "So who are you going out with? I have tried to get you to come out so many times and you have said no! what's so special about this person?" she said with a sarcastic grumpy face. "ugh.. its Isaac okay!" I said with a stubborn grin, she had been nagging me all the way to town. "shut the front door!" Ruby said as she clasped her hands to her mouth. "yep.." I replied shyly. "well that explains a lot! We better find you something sexy!" she said as she rushed me into another store. "settle down Ruby, we're just good friends" I said to her with a stern look. "righto, just like you and me then. Just good friends that never go out because 'somebody' hates it!" she snapped back. "well yeah sort of.." I said back. "what do you mean sort of?" she said as she sat me down to try on some shoes. "we went to the movies last night" I replied. "and???" ruby asked stubbornly, "and we really clicked and as he dropped me off home we shared a really great moment but I jumped out of the car as soon as things were feeling connected and I ruined the moment and grrr! I'm just pissed off at myself because I really like him." I said fast as I stared at my hands. "wow" ruby said as she looked at me. "you've done it again, remember last time that happened you were depressed for weeks, don't let it happen again. He really likes you too. You can see it when he's around you." She said as she grabbed my hand. "now come on we need to make you look more beautiful than you already are!" She pulled me over to a pair of stunning black wedge heels, they were a soft leather fabric with tiny floral skulls printed into them. I looked at the price tag "$130 bucks! No thanks!" I said as I put them down, "come on idiot! Look at the sign!" Ruby said with a laugh as she was trying on shoes that were next to them. I looked up and there was a sign saying '2 for the price of 1' "oh" I said with a laugh. "it's a bargain, and hey! I'll buy the second pair so we can go halves?" she said smartly, of course miss shopaholic would think of that. "well alright then!" I said as I took them to the counter. It worked out to be only $65, not too bad.

Now I just had to find a dress. I have a horrible skin colour that is hard to match with other colours. I searched for a navy dress, I knew it was a colour that suited me.

"this is stunning!" Ruby said as she held a bright red dress up against me, "it is but remember the last time I wore red? Gross!" I said as I laughed. I went to the clearance rack and searched for a navy dress. "uh huh!" I said as I pulled out a beautifully patterned navy top that had a nice lace finish on it. "ooh that is nice but it's no dress" ruby said as she took it from my hands, "you don't have to wear dresses out all the time. I hate dresses! I want to feel comfortable when I'm out. And its only $15!" I said as I grabbed it back off from her. "you're such a party pooper!" She said as she gave it back, I laughed and walked off. "I'm done! I can wear them both with black leggings and maybe a blazer" I said to Ruby as we walked out of the mall. "I still think you should have bought a dress" Ruby replied, I mimicked her in an annoying way and laughed.

"Do you want to help me get ready tonight?" I asked her as we reached her house. "yeah sure, what time do you want me there?" - "come around 8:30?" that should be late enough. "okay, I'll see you then!" she said as she went inside, "bye!" I said as I left to go home.