Shenanigans and Feelings.

Isaac gave me his jacket and we started walking fast almost running to the car. It started bucketing down so we ducked under cover at a general store that was on the way to the car park. I took Isaacs jacket off and shook all of the water off. We both laughed. "I don't want your jacket to get ruined" I said with a giggle, "that's fine, do what you want with it!" he said with a chuckle.

We walked inside, Isaac still had his popcorn which made me hungry. I looked around for some lollies and ended up in the wrong isle... Eh that reminds me I needed to get mums "supplies"...

I got my shopping bag out and put mums things in it.

"Hey can you hold my popcorn for a minute?" Isaac asked.

"Shit!" I jumped, "you alright?" he asked with a laugh. "yeah you just scared the crap out of me, I'm looking for lollies" I replied nervously. "oh well you're not going to find them here" he said "so can you just hang on to my popcorn? I need to use the bathroom. "oh, yeah sure" I said with a smile. I took his popcorn and went to the counter, this was the perfect time to buy mums supplies without him seeing. I bought them and chucked them in my back quickly and then went back to look at the lollies.

Isaac came back "thanks for that, did you find anything?" he asked. "Yep just some musk sticks" I said awkwardly. We went back up to the counter and bought them.

It looks like the rain has eased off a bit outside. I put Isaac's jacket back on and we slowly walked back out to the car. Isaac was quietly eating his popcorn and I was munching on a musk stick. "Have you ever thought about being in a band?" I look up at Isaac and ask, "Yeah, it would be really cool" he said back with a smile. "Would you?" he asked. "Yeah but I don't know what I'd do" I said with a laugh. "Are you interested in playing an instrument?" he said. "I would like to play bass I think" I said with a laugh. "What is so funny about that? It would be awesome" Isaac replied. "I guess so, but I'm really uncoordinated when it comes to things like that" I said laughing. "Awh, I'm sure you would be able to learn" He said kindly. "True. You could be front man and sing!" I said excitedly as I looked at him. Isaac blushed "huh no way!" he said fast, "why not! You would be great!" I exclaimed. "Nah I'm not into expressing myself to people in that way" he said shyly. Aww he is so cute!

We got back to the car and got in, "let's play some music shall we?" I asked Isaac as I shuffle through his CD's, I came across a Queen album. "Do you like queen?" I asked as I got excited, "yep, my mother loves Queen so I grew up listening to them" he replied with a smile. I put the CD in and the beginning of One Vision started playing. This song makes me want to rock out but I decided to try and contain my excitement, well most of it anyway. Bohemian Rhapsody came on and we both sang along rocking out to the chorus' It was awesome!

It wasn't a long drive home, as soon as we entered my neighbourhood Love Of My Life came on and Isaac turned it down to focus on the streets. We pulled up to a house a couple down from mine so my parents didn't hear the car. "Thanks for tonight, it was great!" I said to Isaac with a smile. "You're more than welcome" he smirked back. I turned around to get out of the car, "Raine!" Isaac said quickly, I turned back to him. "There's something on your face. "Oh" I said with a laugh as I wiped my cheek. "Here" he said with a chuckle as he put his hand on my face and wiped whatever it was away with his thumb. "I think it is your mascara, it must of melted with the rain" he said with a smile. I placed my hand on his and I felt my heart skip fast, "thank you" I smiled and looked into his eyes. I felt affections coming on and quickly turned away and jumped out of the car. "Mascara doesn't melt, it runs" I said with a laugh and a big smile. "Oh" he said also laughing. "Well I'll see you at school" he said calmly. "Yeah" I replied. "Thank you, again." I said with a little smirk before I shut the door. Isaac gave me a little wave and then drove off.