Awkward.

The canteen was packed full of loud annoying students. Isaac and I lined up, people were all chatting and yelling. It was giving me a headache. The line started to move, I took a step forward with Isaac behind me. I turned around to talk to him as I did some idiot behind me bumped into me and I went flying into Isaacs chest. "Ow!" I said as I fell onto him. "woah" he said as he caught me. I grabbed his arms, they felt strong. I couldn't help but smile and look up at him, "ha sorry" I said with burning cheeks. I turned around to the person who pushed me but there was only a teacher. "you alright?" Isaac said as he looked at me. "yeah I don't know what just happened" I said with a bit of a laugh. I turned back around feeling embarrassed and waited for the line to move.

It was our turn at the counter, I grabbed my food and Ruby's liquorice and walked over to the door to wait for Isaac.

"well that was hectic" he said as he walked over to me. I just laughed.

We slowly walked back to the library and talked about things around the school. I sat on the bench outside the library. "don't you want to go in?" Isaac questioned. "you're not allowed to eat in there" I said. "oh, why don't you just hide it in your bag?" he said with a smile.

I never thought I'd even try that. I was always worried the old dragon of a librarian would sniff my food out and yell at me. "y-yeah, we could try" I said with a smirk.

I put my hot chips in my bag and we casually walked into the library. We got back to Ruby, "took your time!" she said. "yeah the line was really long" Isaac said to her. We sat down and I passed her the liquorice. I went to take my chips out of my bag but Isaac quickly pushed my hands away. "keep the chips in your bag and just sit the bag on your lap and eat them from there. It makes it less noticeable" he said kindly. "that's a good idea" I said as I held onto my bag. "Ooh how mysterious! I like it!" Ruby said with a laugh as she ate her liquorice. I was beginning to like Isaac more and more.