Lunch.

I sat in my maths class watching the clock tick. I couldn't wait to get out of here. - 10 minutes passed and the bell finally rang, my class began to pack up and leave for lunch. I was so glad it was over. My head feels like it's about to explode! - I went to the library to find Ruby. It was quiet, we could sit there and listen to music and pretty much avoid all other human existence in the school. The library was our place. - I walked over and found her in our usual spot. "Hi" I said as I sat down. I noticed another bag at our table, It looked familiar. "Hey" ruby said with a grin. I looked back at the bag trying to figure out who it belonged to. "What are you hiding?" I said concerned, I can never trust this girl. She's always got something hidden away or some cruel trick planned. "Gasp! What do you mean?" She said poetically and theatrical with a laugh. The seat beside me moved and someone sat down. "Raine hey!" a deep voice said. It clicked, the bag belonged to Isaac. I turned around and looked at him. "Oh Isaac! Hey! How did you know we hang out here?" I said nervously. "I was sitting by the window and Ruby came over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I wanted to hang with you guys" he explained. "Oh cool" I said a bit happy. I looked at them both with a smile, I felt my belly grumble.

"Well" I said as I stood back up and grabbed my back pack. "I'm going to go to the canteen, are you guys hungry at all?" I asked them both. "Nah I'm cool" replied Ruby, "I could go for something to eat" Isaac replied. "Alright did you want to come with?" I asked Ruby. "No that's fine. I've got homework to do anyway." She said kindly. "Okay then, we'll be back soon. Isaac and I started to leave for the canteen.

"Raine!" I heard a loud whisper. I turned back around to see ruby holding out some money, I walked back to her. "Could you please grab me some liquorice?" she whispered as she handed me the money. "Oh alright then. You do know you can come too?" I said suspicious. "I'm too busy with homework, it'll be fine. Thanks anyway" she said with a smile. "Okay" I said and turned back to Isaac.

"Everything fine?" He asked, "Yeah, she just wants me to buy her something" I said back. "Have you been to the canteen before?" I asked him. "Sort of. I tried to go there on my first day but the line was so long and the people were crazy so I just left." - "yeah, It takes time to get used to." I said with a laugh and smile. Isaac looked at me with a cute little smirk.