Distracted.

I was washing the dishes. I had my headphones on and blasting Guns n Roses Appetite for Destruction. All I was thinking of the entire time was a whole lot of scenarios where Isaac and I properly meet. One of them started off as me getting on the bus and noticing someone was in my seat next to Ruby, as I walk past Ruby she just looks at me and shrugs as in to say "not my fault" so I continue looking for a seat, the closest available one was next to Isaac. I take my back pack off and sit next to him. He looks at me, smiles and says hi. We then continue to chat about our favourite music and we make a bond straight away, in continues on to a whole lot of flirting then it changed into another scenario, not as good as that one though. The scenario imaginations suddenly stopped when I felt a sharp sting in my right hand. I pulled my hand out of the water to find it covered in blood. I took my headphones off and searched for a bandage. "what happened!?" mum shrieked as soon as she had seen the blood. "I think I cut my hand on the lid off a tin can" I said as I cleaned it with antiseptic wash. "Raine that's a deep cut, I'm taking you to the doctor" she said sternly "seriously? Can't I just cover it with a bandage?"- "No you may need stitches!" she claimed. I just went along with it, she's a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to blood, cuts, or being sick. - We got to the doctor, mum was right, it needed stitches. The doctor said I am lucky that the cut is only on the side of my hand otherwise it would take a while to heal. - We were on our way home, "what did you do to cut yourself that bad? You looked extremely happy when you were doing the dishes, you had a giant grin on your face! What were you fantasizing about this time?" mum asked, "I don't know, I was just enjoying my music I guess!" I replied as I sank into my seat. Wow I was stupid. What am I going to do next? Wake up to find myself making out with my pillow? I really hope not!