Curiosity Killed The Cat?

I filled Ruby in on last night’s antics. She was thrilled.
“Good bye V plates!” She laughed.
I laughed on hysterics, I haven’t heard that one before.
“I honestly didn’t expect it to happen for quite a while.. I haven’t really known Isaac for very long if you think about it..” I said worryingly.
“Woah, hold on a second Raine.” Ruby said, I could tell that she was already frustrated with me. “You felt something didn’t you?” She asks.
“well yeah” I reply,
“Then don’t go doubting your actions! You have real feelings for him as he does for you. It was bound to happen. Sure you could wait around and squirm with need every time he touches you, but why would you want to tease yourself?.. You did the right thing Raine, don’t be so harsh on yourself… plus there’s no going back now” Ruby rambled.
She’s hands down right, I shouldn’t begin to doubt myself. Last night felt so good and I have developed incredible feelings for Isaac.
“I guess you’re right.. I’m falling for him hard. I just don’t know if he feels the same way?”
“Jeeez Raine, I know it’s a lot to take in but as if it’s not obvious!.. He loves you!” Ruby said with a smirk.
I grinned. Maybe he does?
“I need to find that out for myself” I said as I stood up,
“you’re going to him now?” Ruby asked.
“You bet I am” I grabbed my jacket off the ground and zipped it back on.
I raced for the door, Ruby following behind.
“Don’t be shy, you go straight to him.” Ruby said supportively,
I turned around and gave her a big hug. “I’ll talk to you soon” I said before taking off down to street towards Isaac’s house.

It was already 4:15pm, I told mum I would be home at 5:00.
I had an adrenaline rush and was walking fast, I was in a hurry to get to his house and decided to take a shortcut through the park that separated part of our suburb.
The park was large and usually occupied by family’s with small children.
Today there were none.
I picked up my pace as it seemed eerie being alone.
I made my way through the windy path and headed for the lane that leads to Isaacs street.
I started hearing footsteps behind me, I quickly turned my head and saw nothing but the empty path.
I kept on walking, I heard the footsteps again and ignored them, I’m only paranoid, they’re in my head.
I was close enough to the lane way to feel safe.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my neck and something sharp dig into my side.
I screamed but a hand smelling of dirt and car oil clasped my mouth.
I was kicking and trying the break loose. The persons hands were going through my pockets, I felt my phone get taken out.
I kept on screaming, “Shut your whore mouth” The man said as he belted me in the side with his fist and I fell to the ground. He straddled me and smacked me across the face. This time I screamed and I did it very loud.
His face was covered by a dark brown balaclava, he pulled the sharp object out from his pocket that he had digging into me before. It was a broken piece of glass. He brought it to my stomach and I felt it pierce the skin.
I screamed in pain but his hand was on my mouth again.
I felt warm blood trickle down my belly, there were tears rolling down my face.
I managed to move my mouth and I bit his hand.
“You fucking bitch!” He yelled as he let go of the glass and grabbed his hand.
I broke free from his grasp and rushed to my feet. I picked up the piece of glass he had and then kicked him hard in the guts and face.

Leaving the man lying on the ground I ran as fast as I could to Isaacs house. Blood was slowly pouring from my wound, I held it with my hand.
I got the Isaac’s door and banged on it hard, splattering it with blood.
It felt like 10 minutes before anyone came to the door, Deans face appeared he looked cross.
“Dean” I wept and stumbled through the door,
“Raine?” Dean yelled as he caught me.
Everything blacked out.