Nerves.

I got out of bed and started to get ready for school. I struggled to do most things with my hand bandaged up, putting on jeans was a nightmare and doing up the buttons on my top was incredibly difficult. I didn't even bother to try straightening my hair and it wasn't pretty bed hair today either. All I could do was try and braid it, which I hated. I quickly ate my breakfast and then headed for the door. Mum quickly stopped me "now Raine, please don't do anything stupid today. The last thing we need is another cut or a broken bone." she said concerned, "I'll try my best not to, just for you!" I replied with a sweet smile on my face. I went outside and made my way to the bus stop. - I was 10 minutes early and it was freezing out here, luckily I had my puffy jacket on. I put my headphones on and waited with my hands in my pockets. The bus finally arrived, I climbed on and headed for my seat. I couldn't see Ruby and there were other people in my seat. I started to freak out, what if my daydream came true! I searched for the next available seat. Yep, I was right. My dream was coming true. My heart felt like it was beating a million times per second. I put my backpack down and went to take my seat next to Isaac.