Thrill.

I was in a bar full of smoke, coloured lights, and the smell of alcohol. Music was playing in the background. I felt hands go around my waste, I tilted me head allowing him to lightly kiss my neck. I knew who it was, his touch and smell were so comforting. I turned around to look at him..

"Wake up Raine!" mum yells as she opens my curtains. I grumbled a low muffled growl as I tried to hide under my doona. "come on, I have you booked in at the doctors so they can check up on your hand remember?" Mum said as she ripped the doona off from me leaving me with only sheets on to keep in the little heat left from my body. "I'll squirt you with the spray bottle if you aren't up in five minutes!" she said before closing my door.

I stretched out and rubbed my eyes, it was so damn bright outside! I got out of bed and wandered over to my wardrobe. 'hmm' I hummed with a little smile, I still had Isaacs jacket on. I dug through my clothes and found a blue hoodie and some jeans. I chucked them on and went downstairs

"Sleep well?" mum asked as I went to the cupboard to fetch a bowl of cereal. "mmm yes and no" I replied lazily, "hmm thought so, I could tell by the smudged makeup on your face and the nest of birds you have in that crazy tangled hair of yours" she said sarcastically. "Yeah, I need to go freshen up" I said as I spooned cereal into my mouth.

I finished my breakfast and washed my dishes. I headed to the bathroom to clean up my bed hair and face. Mum was right, it was bad! I'm sure I brushed my hair out before bed? I didn't bother about putting on any makeup, I just wanted to get the doctors over and done with!

I ended up getting the stupid stitches taken out finally, they were only little but they looked ugly and were a pain in the arse.

I texted Ruby "hey, you busy today?" it said. I knew she would reply seconds later, I swear she is glued to her phone! "nah why?" she replied. "Good we're going shopping :) " I replied back. I needed something to wear out tonight. I don't think my clothes are really appropriate for town. "um okay? Meet you in an hour? :P " she messaged back. "yep, I'll come to yours :) " I said back.

I got home and raced to the bathroom, I chucked on a little bit of mascara and put my hair up into a ponytail. I already told mum that I was going out and luckily she didn't care. I walked to Ruby's house and met her there, she only lived a couple of streets over. "So what's the deal?" She greeted me with. "What deal? Why does there have to be a deal?" I replied sarcastically. "Uh Raine doesn't do shopping" she said truthfully "look I'm honestly worried". "I need new clothes. I'm going out tonight" I said with a big cheesy grin.

Ruby looked like she had just been smacked in the face, it's fair to say that she was truly shocked!