Unsuspected gift

The next day went fast, school was the same as usual. Isaac and I handed in our shitty Romeo and Juliet work in English. Ruby got caught for eating in the library for the 3rd time since the term started and she got banned from the library for a week. And Isaac and I are doing alright.

I got home after school and walked into my room, I put my bag down and sat on my bed. I felt something pop underneath me. “what the hell?” I said as I stood up. I looked back down and burst into a hysterical laughter. “mum!” I yelled out from my room.
She walked in as I was still in hysterics, “Seriously?” I laugh as I hold up the packet of condoms that was left on my bed.
“What’s so funny about it?” Mum asked with a grin.
I sat down on my bed and put the condoms down. “Jesus mum, didn’t we have ‘the talk’ like 8 years ago?” I said, still giggling.
“Raine, I just want you to be safe. I was once your age and I know what it’s like to..” she started her story. “Okay mum I get it!” I butted in, “I’m not stupid, I’m already on the pill, and I haven’t been seeing him that long so I doubt we’ll be bangin’ any time soon. Calm down” I say to her.
“yes, well if you do plan on ‘bangin’ I would like you to come to me if you need advice or anything” She said as she went to leave my room.
“righto!” I say with another little laugh.
“we’re leaving in 10 minutes, we should be back tomorrow afternoon” Mum said as she left my room.

I got up and closed the door. I sat back on my bed and looked at the box of condoms ‘a range of sizes to suit your comfort’ It read, I hid them in my sock draw and started to clean my room.
“it’s a fucking starter pack” I whispered to myself and began to laugh again.

  After a few minutes cleaning, mum came back into my room.
“We’re leaving now” she said as she came over to give me a hug.
“have a good time” I say as we then begin to walk to the front door,
“I know Isaac is coming around tonight and I don’t mind. Just be safe sweetheart” Mum said as she went out the door.
I just stared at her with a smirk (how the hell did she know that!?) I burst into laughter again, “bye!”
I shut the door and continued to laugh. I need to tell Ruby.
I race into my room and get my phone.
“I have something hilarious to tell you :p” I message Ruby.
“oh my god, what has happened now?” She replied fast.
“I think I need to tell you in person, it’s too good. Do you think you can come around? I need your help with something anyway :)” I reply.
“Yeah no probs, be there in 10 :)” Ruby replied.
As embarrassing as it is, I need her advice on what to do in case something does happen tonight. She doesn’t even know Isaac is coming around so it will be super awkward for me.
There’s no way in hell I’m going to my mum for that kind of advice, I don’t know what that woman is thinking!

I set up mum’s old record player and sit it on top of my desk. I dug through her records, Queen – A Night At The Opera, “perfect” I say under my breath.
I placed it on and put the needle into place.  The beautiful piano melody starts to pour out of the speakers. It is such a delicate sound.
As the music flooded my room I began to dig through my drawers in search for my best underwear. It felt weird, I don’t think anything serious will happen tonight but I want to make sure I look and feel sexy. I found my Black lace underwear, I hate wearing them but I must admit I do look nice in them.
I took them to the bathroom as well as a few comfortable items of clothing and put them on top of my washing basket.

*knock knock* I raced to the door, It was Ruby of course.
“spill the beans my dear” she said as soon as I opened the door.
“Hi Ruby” I grinned, we headed to my room and she sat down. I turned my music down and went over to my drawers. I pulled out the packet of condoms and threw them at her.
“What!” Ruby said surprised as she caught the box and looked at it, “where did these come from?”
“mum” I laughed,
Ruby burst into laughter “how, what, why?” she laughed as she opened the packet.
“Well, I came into my room and there they were” I giggled, “I asked mum why she put them there and she said ‘I want you to be safe, you can come to me for any advice when you need it’ and I burst into laughter” I laughed as I sat down beside her.
“holy crap” Ruby said as she laughed and pulled a little foil packet out. “so you told her about Isaac then?” she asked.
“yeah, she was completely fine with it. Actually, when I think about it she was over the moon!” I replied.
“well there you go, I can’t believe she gave you these though” She said as she opened the foil.
“me neither” I say as I looked at the wet little disc she held in her hand.
Ruby unrolled it and put it to her lips, she then blew it up like a balloon and tied it closed.
I fell off the bed with laughter, “don’t waste them!” I said jokingly.
She bounced the condom balloon around my room. “what do you need help with by the way?” Ruby asked with a giggle.
I sat back up, “well as a matter of fact, I invited Isaac around tonight.” I say with a smirk.
“Oooh, smooth one gal pal” Ruby said with a grin. “let me guess, you want to know what to wear and want sexual advice?” She asked as she went over to my drawers.
“hmmm I guess” I say nervously.
“Good!” she says sharply “first of all have you shaved?” she asked.
“jeez, get straight to the point!” I reply with a laugh, “I am going to have a shower when you leave so I can do that” I say.
“good, unwanted hair is not a turn on. Secondly, Have you got some sexy underwear?” She asks as she digs through my drawers.
“I have got those nice black lace ones I bought when we went boxing day shopping last year?” I said as I changed the vinyl over.
“They’ll do. What advice do you want to know?” She shoots another question at me.
“Ummm” I say as I put away the condom packet that was left on my bed “I don’t know, can’t you just give me some tips?” I blush.
“Well the best tip I can give is to just go with it. I found it easier if you just let it flow, either you on top or him. However you feel comfortable. Also foreplay, you need foreplay, that is another thing to let come naturally.. Seriously just don’t freak out and you’ll be fine!” She said as she shuts my drawers and comes back over to sit down.
“Okay” I sigh, “I’m going to be nervous as hell.
“No you won’t, you’ll be A-Okay” Ruby said as she patted me on the back.
“well thanks for the advice, I will be fine.” I smile at her.
“I’ll let you get to it then, oh and don’t rush with the shaving, you don’t want to miss a bit or cause any cuts” she said as she got up to leave.
“I will” I laughed as we left my room.
“who knows, maybe nothing will happen tonight?” she said and walked out the door.
“who knows” I smile, “I’ll talk to you later” I wave her goodbye.
“no rush darl, take your time” She waved back.

I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I decided to run a bath instead and used my favourite bubble bath Rose and Musk. I got out a fresh razor and undressed. I hopped into the warm running water and relaxed. Isaac wasn’t coming around for another hour and a half so I had plenty of time to prepare myself.
I carefully shaved and washed my body, I then washed todays makeup off and got out of the bath. I felt nice and clean.
I dried myself and put on my fancy underwear. The bra was my favourite, it was a nice fit and shape.
I put on my ACDC tank and some black jeans. I reapplied my makeup and restyled my hair.

20 minutes until Isaac is due. I went into the kitchen and gathered some food to munch on. We had heaps of strawberries, pretzels, and lollies. I put them in my room and went back to the bathroom to clean up the mess I left behind.

5 minutes. I stood in my room and double checked everything was tidy. I looked at myself in the mirror, the top I’m wearing shows off the side of my bra, it’s pretty cute.

*knock knock* “oh god” I say as I rush to the door. I kick the condom balloon that was still on the ground, “shit!” I said as I quickly grabbed it and tried to pop it, with no success I decided to bite it. *Bang!* It popped in my face, I jumped in response and threw it in the bin. I quickly went to the front door as I straightened myself up. “phew” I sighed as I grab the door handle.
This is it, the nerves and excitement surround me. I’m in for a good night.