4: Game of destiny.

Muhsin
Abi was thunderstruck. He definitely never expected to hear those words from Muhsin that very moment. They have tried arranging him to their friends' daughters but Muhsin never really clinched the deal. He always told them he was waiting for the right woman and he will definitely not waste time when he finds her.

"Muhsin can you twinge me a bit here." Abi uttered stretching an arm.

"Abi, you are not dreaming."

"Just keep shut and twinge me." He said and Muhsin twinged him.

"Awwsshh, hey I am not dreaming. I should go tell your mother. This calls for a celebration." Abi grinned from ear to ear and rose to leave.

"No Abi, please not yet. The girl still don't know about my feelings, I will have to talk to her first. You know Ummi is so dramatic, she will definitely not rest her torso today without seeing Hanan."

"You are right, talk to her. I will be waiting for updates though."

"I will." Muhsin smiled and Abi sauntered out of the room.

Didi came into Muhsin's room with a wide smile. He began to wonder whether Abi told her about Hanan. Muhsin wondered why Didi won't stay at her house but was always coming to disturb his peace.

"Jeez, why are you smiling like that. It's scary."

"Baby bro, can you just drive us home? Aiman is fast asleep and I don't want to drive."

"Didi you have a husband, don't you?"

"A pious one to be precise. But the thing is, he is out of town. Chocho just get your lazy self out of bed and take us home."

"Didi the name is Muhsin. For Allah's sake, how can you call a handsome grown up gentleman like me Chocho. It's so not fair."

"Oh wow, my Chocho is all grown masha Allah. Quit the drama gentleman, you will always be Didi's little Chocho."

"I give up." Muhsin uttered standing up.

"Hey what's in here?" Didi said opening the box of samosas Muhsin brought from the Shafiq's.

"Didi I am only sharing those with Abi, Ummi and Aiman. Do me a favor and keep them, thank you." Muhsin stated theatrically.

"You are so dramatic." She cracked up taking a bite of the samosa.

"What the heck is this?" She spat it out in the waste bin.

"What Didi? It's so tasty, isn't it?"

"Tasty my foot! Just take a bite."

Muhsin took a bite of the samosa and he was stroke with awe. Hanan the heroic. Allah is great! She actually dipped the samosas in honey before frying them. A smile crept outta his lips, life will not just be fun with Hanan but splendiferous too. The salty taste of spices and the sweet taste of honey gave the samosas an entirely different taste. The taste didn't stop him from eating though. Hanan made them, every bite reminds Muhsin of her face. Every thought lit up a fire in his heart. She is the one, she is definitely the right woman.

"Chocho are you okay, should I call the doctor?" Didi uttered bringing him out of his reverie.

"What?" Muhsin kept smiling like a nincompoop.

"There is a problem with your taste buds. No please, you will not give these poison-like samosas to my parents and my son. Where did you get these even? I should take the snack bar to court." Didi protested.

"Guess who just called me a drama king. I asked them to fry it this way, those French people make theirs like this. Didi lets just go before I change my mind." Muhsin gripped her on the shoulder and dragged her out of the room.