25: Maybe love is friendship.

11:30pm.
Muhsin's villa.
Hanan stood by the door, reminiscing the series of embarrassments she went through earlier. Starting from dinner to their slow dance. Everyone had gone to bed even though Abi, Daddy and Aiman's dad refused to spend the night at the house, Muhsin had to drive them to the nearby hotel. She had also gone to sleep at her room with Didi but she practically pushed her out and asked her to spend the night at Muhsin's room.

Clearing the thoughts, she plastered a soft knock on Muhsin's door which he answered after a short while. He was clad in sky blue sleeveless jersey and knee-length pants. A towel hung on his left shoulder and from the look of things, he was just out from a shower. "You see why I love Didi?" He raised a brow.

"Whatever." She huffed, pushing him and the door, then sauntered into the room. "You won't mind using the couch, will you?" She paused but before he could answer she continued. "Sure, you won't. Thanks." She lay on the bed and adjusted the coverlet.

Muhsin shook his head with a wide smile, he then sat on the couch and switched on his laptop. There was deep silence, the only source of light in the room was Muhsin's laptop and the lamps on the bedside drawers. He finished up his work and shutdown the laptop before he ambulated to towards the bedside drawer to switch off the lamp.

As he reached for the lamp, his gaze dropped on Hanan's sleeping face. He quietly sat down beside her and gently took hold of her hand. She was so beautiful, you won't get tired of looking at her.

His thoughts wandered to that point in his life where she happens to choose her first love over him. The thoughts were so painful, he didn't realize when he voiced them out. "How can I live without you when you've become a part of me. You changed my lonely life into something beautiful. You made me see the beauty in things I once found ordinary. You complete me." He subconsciously murmured to no one in particular.

He stared at her a little longer, then gently plastered a kiss on the back of her hand. But as he rose to leave, he felt a tight grip on his hand. Shocked, he looked back at her, her eyes were still closed yet she spoke. "Can you stay by my side?"

His heartbeat raced as he switched off the lights and rested his body beside hers. She slowly rolled over to a position that his heartbeat was audible to her ears. His arm extended to her back and with that she found the serenity to zoom off to dreamland.

Could this be home?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

9:05am.
Breakfast was over and everyone was occupied with one thing or the other. The makeup artist Hanan called to paint Huda's face did wonders because Huda looked like Cinderella from the Disney cartoon. Her white pencil gown fitted perfectly and the stilettos Hanan gave her as a gift matched her dress. Her shoulder length hair was neatly packed by the right side of her head. She looked ravishing all thanks to her silver earrings that completed the look.

Everyone gathered around for family pictures before Huda left for school since she was supposed to leave earlier than the guests.

The family left for the graduation ceremony an hour later and thankfully none of them was disappointed since Huda nailed it with a first class honors in B.Sc. Architecture. Everyone was so proud, you could see it on their faces.The family got a special treatment at the ceremony since Muhsin was the special guest of honor.

They left around 4pm without Huda owing to the after party she had to attend. They toured around Paris, from the louvre museum, arc de triomphe, aquarium de Paris, natural history museum, seine river and many other places.

"Picture without me." Hanan told Janan who was posing for a selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"Come, lets bless the Shafiqs' galleries." Janan stretched her hand. Hanan stood closer and the siblings clicked some decent and few crazy selfies. She sent the pictures to their family group with a caption It's a sisters thing. Maama, you are missed here. The men should hear their I miss you from their girlfriends.