7: The visit.

Chapter dedication to the brainbox behind Qadr: Game of destiny❤ Happy birthday B❤ @Haphsertuh
Age with grace💝 Lets save our fights for later because today is your day👑 Teemah loves you❤

Hanan
Hanan gazed at her reflection in the full-lenght mirror. She took her time in making up her face and adorning herself with beautiful clothes and sparkling jewellery. She tied her headgear perfectly and accentuated her lips with nude lipstick that complemented the nude pink patterns on her white dress. She looked simple, yet ravishing.

Maama was in the kitchen superintending the cooks while Janan kept an eye on the maids arranging the garden where Hanan had insisted on receiving Muhsin. The door swung open and Hanifa and Hameeda barged in without caring to knock. Hanan moved her gaze to the direction of the door where her two bestfriends stood growling like angry animals.

"If you are planning on standing by the door, atleast close it then." Hanan said to them, caring less about their growls.

"Shut up you bitch." Hameeda fired.

"You are so dead today." Hanifa groaned and they advanced into the room.

They pushed Hanan to the bed and began to hit her with the pillows on it.

"Let me go you bitch's friends." She grab a bolster and tried to fight back.

They had pillow fight for a while before they threw the pillows and hugged each other. They let go of one another and began to laugh it off. They had been best of friends since childhood. They knew each other in and out. The smile on Hanan's face absconded and turned into sobs. She knew she didn't have to act strong in front of these two ladies. She didn't have to tell them that her marriage to Muhsin was arranged and she was doing it for her family because these two ladies could hear perfectly the words she couldn't say.

"You did the right thing honey. Everything is for the best. You are a muslim because you believed in fate, whether good or bad, remember?" Hameeda wiped off Hanan's tears.

"That's right. Believe me, Muhsin is a cool person. And this happened for a reason. Someday, you will understand why Muhsin came earlier than Mr knight. Just put your trust in the Almighty." Hanifa comforted and Hanan nodded in agreement.

"Yippee" Hameeda yelped.

"What?" Hanan and Hanifa asked in unison

"My bestfriend is getting married to the globally celebrated icon in the software developing world." Hameeda did the expected.

"Whoopee, Yay" Hanifa joined.

"Savage" Hanan rolled her eyes and made her way to the vanity table.

She checked herself again and found out she was a total mess. After wasting alot of time and energy on herself, these girls had wrecked her face. She glanced at them and saw how they were rejoicing after messing up her face.

"Just shut up you animals. Look at what you did to my makeup." Hanan yelled.

"Gracious Lord, you look like a clown." Hameeda stated, Hanifa cracked up while Hanan rolled her eyes.

"Sorry darling, I totally forgot Maama told us my brother is coming over. Let me help you with the finishing touch before the soon-to-be groom arrives. Decorum Hameeda, it's Muhsin we are talking about." Hanifa winked at Hameeda and Hanan shook her head. Those girls can sweet-talk for Nigeria.

Hanifa helped Hanan with her makeup while Hameeda paced up and down pressing her phone. Janan came to inform them that Muhsin had arrived and was in the living room exchanging pleasantries with Maama.