26: From Him we are and to Him we shall return.

10:30pm.
Muhsin's villa.
Seeing him like that, Hanan remembered what Huda told her. 'Strawberry makes him have difficulties in breathing. I hope it never happens but if it does, he keeps his pills in his bedside drawer.' She had said earlier before heading to her room. It seemed Huda couldn't get over the thoughts of Muhsin taking strawberry.

Engulfed in fear, Hanan hurried and rummaged the bedside drawer until she saw the pills Huda told her about. She picked up the bottle of water on the table, then rushed back to the bathroom. She crouched in front of him, raised his head gently with her arms and fed him the pills. The whole scenario reminded her of the blurry memory of Paapa's death.

What if she loses him the way she lost Paapa?

"Just hang in there, I will call for help." Hanan uttered almost in tears.

As she rose to call for help, she felt a tight grip on her hand. And when she looked back, Muhsin softly shook his head. She understood why he didn't want her to call anyone, because calling for help means letting the family know which is equivalent to making them worried. She crouched back to her previous position, then rested his head on her body. She was petrified, yet she carried on just strong.

After a short while, his breathing began to normalize. She managed to help him up, lead him back to the bedroom and rested his body on the bed. With that, she pulled a chair and sat close to him, his hand held firm in hers.

An hour later, he woke up from his slumber. His breath had completely normalized and the weakness had marooned his body. Hanan felt his movement so she immediately bobbed up, looking at the now seated Muhsin.

The corners of his lips elevated in a small smile. "I won't die this soon In Shaa Allah Hanan. You look like someone that is expecting the worse. It was just a minor attack." Muhsin teased.

Hanan walloped him gently on his chest. The tears she held in sluiced down her face. "You think this is a joke? You think it's funny? You think you were cool?" Her voice was filled with anger and sorrow.

Muhsin took hold of her hands that were battling against his chest. He pulled her close to him and enveloped her in a hug. She gave in, sobbing softly into his chest. "I was so scared. I thought I was losing you too." She uttered in between sobs.

Muhsin ran his hand through her back. "I am sorry I got you worried."

He detest watching Hanan cry, his heart ached at the sight but something inside him felt at ease seeing how scared she was at the thought of losing him.

Could this be a progress?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
11:50am.
Earlier in the morning, the blue that stretched into the horizon had only been broken only by the transitory wisps white. Now it threaded across the sky in thicker bands. The family walked into the departure lobby while laughing at the joke Aiman's dad made.

"Aunt, are you coming with us?" Baby Aiman asked, he was being held in Muhsin's arm.

Hanan moved closer to them. She placed her hand on his cheek and a wide smile displayed on her lips. "You go first my dear. Uncle and I will take the next flight. Until then, be a good boy and wait for aunt. Guess what Aunt will buy for you?"

"Toy car." Aiman yelped with delight, cracking the family up.

Hanan raised her hand closer to him. "Give me five." Aiman gave her a high five.

Didi pulled out her phone and gave them a shot. "I got that."

"Didi you never get tired, do you?" Muhsin heaved a sigh.