32: The flight to Bali.

This chapter was supposed to be updated on 21st September as a birthday gift for one of my dear friends. Nevertheless, happy belated birthday Maryam @Feccare Allah ya qaro shekaru masu albarka ya kuma kawo miji nagari mu wuntsilo sokoto biki😂 Amin Ya Rabb❤️

May 6th, 2017.
Makkah, KSA.
The 11am sun shone down on the holy city of Makkah. It was such a beautiful morning and the family got their luggages ready to leave for Dammam where they were taking a flight to Bali with Dubai as the stopover. It was going to be a 19 hours 30 minutes flight from Dammam to Bali all in all and the ladies were already mentally stressed just thinking about the duration.

Hanan draped a peach and white flower-patterned veil, pinning it around her face in the hijab style. Her peach abaya had the same flower patterns around the neck line and the edge of the sleeves. She applied some kohl which glamorized her doe-like eyes and some lipgloss burnishing her small pouty lips. When she checked her handbag for some scents, she recalled she had placed all of it in her luggage which was already in the trunk of the cab waiting for them outside the hotel.

She unzipped Janan's satchel, bringing out the first perfume she got a grip on. She held it up and examined closely, it looked quite expensive and Hanan wondered when Janan switched to another perf brand. She knew Janan as the obsessive type, when she falls for a brand, it takes her forever to have a change of heart. Yes, she was that loyal.

Shoving off the thoughts, she unclosed the box, pulled out the appealing bottle of perf and sprayed some over her clothes. The scent was extremely pleasant and refreshing, and Hanan knew this was going to be her new favorite.

Janan who just lumbered out of the bathroom, sighted Hanan spraying the gift she got from the perf guy, the perf guy she was still yet to take off her thoughts. It wasn't her sister spraying her perfume that bothered her, she was worried that Hanan would empty the content of that particular scent in no time and somehow she found herself cherishing that little bottle of perf over everything she possessed.

"Ya Hanan." She almost yelled and Hanan jerked at the spot. The bottle of perf slipped out of her grip, making its way to the crystal tiled floor. At that very moment, Janan found out there was a sport she was good at, and if asked, she would name it the catch.

She didn't know how she did it but she ended up on the floor, the bottle safe and sound on the lush carpet while her left leg banged the side of the hard wooden bed and she felt pain shooting up to her thigh. She winced to the twinge and Hanan hurried to her rescue.

"Are you okay?" Hanan asked, squatting to abate the distance. She nodded, sitting up from her reclining position. She didn't care if it was painful, she picked up the bottle of perf, worried that it was broken. And when she found out it was not, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Janan what on earth is this bottle of perf to you?" Hanan whisper-yelled.

Janan's left dactyl tortured her, yet she couldn't control the lifts at the corners of her lips. "What could it be to me Ya Hanan? It's just a bottle of perf." She pressed her lips in a thin line, resting her back against the bed.

Hanan shot her a far-fetched glare. "Is there something I am yet to know?" She asked.

Janan fixed her upper teeth on the flesh of her lower lip, trying her hardest to restrain the smile that threatened to let her cat out of the bag. That stranger had done things to her frail self in detectable hours. Last night when she managed to take those dozy eyes out of her head and lay herself to sleep, he appeared again, and this time, those ebonies haunted her in her peaceful sleep. And when she woke up to the thought of that tall masculine figure, she knew she was in trouble, her heart and mind were.