15: A night at Disneyland.

31st December.
4:30pm.
An hour after the office Party.
Hanan laid on her bed, going through her whatsapp messages which she had not checked for the past two weeks. She had just finished an embarassing conversation with Didi who called after Maryam, Abdulmajid's wife sent her a picture of Muhsin and her kissing earlier at the party. Didi just never fails to embarrass Hanan in times like that.

She came across a message Muhsin sent, which read;

Muhsin:
Didi called you, right?

Hanan:
Wait, she called you too?

Muhsin:
It's Didi we are talking about afterall, the savage queen👑

Hanan:
I know right😂 Maryam's fault though😷

Muhsin:
Didi could use her last penny to get that picture. And Maryam happens to be there, the other savage one.

Hanan:
Thank God, she didn't send it to any of my friends. Or Janan😒

Muhsin:
I am sorry it happened. They wouldn't let us be if I didn't.

Hanan:
Don't worry, it was merely a peck. And no papparazi🙄

Muhsin:
Get dressed. You have ten minutes.

Hanan:
Where are we going?

Muhsin:
To a land far far away😝

Hanan:
What land?

Muhsin:
You shall see. See you in ten minutes.

Hanan:
I give up.

Muhsin:
You had to.

Hanan slipped into a pink abaya, applied some powder, lipstick, kohl and perfume, put on her pink shoes and took her handbag. She sauntered to the parking lot where Muhsin sat in the car waiting for her. She opened up the door and perched on the front seat.

"Ready to go?" Muhsin glanced at her.

"Yes your highness." She uttered, fastening her seatbelt.

He started the engine and accelerated the car to a destination that remained unknown to Hanan. After about a 32km ride from Paris, Muhsin asked Hanan to close her eyes for a moment.

"Open up after the count of five. One.......Two.......Three.....Four......Five."

Hanan's eyes were welcomed by the magnificent building of Disneyland resort. It was a castle-like building which she had always seen in tv shows and postcards.

"Oh my Allah, disneyland." Hanan uttered and Muhsin grinned at her expression.

They alighted from the car, Hanan's eyes scanning the whole place. There were lots of people around. People from different parts of the world.

"Thank you so much Mr celebrity." Hanan thanked. "Lets move already, I can't wait to explore disneyland."

"Not before we check in."