8: The wedding.

Thursday, 20th december.
Hanan
Hanan had had a turbulent week filled with undesired beauty therapies, uninvited visitors and unidentified phone calls. The world was crazy over her so called marriage. The marriage she hated with every ounce of her being was all over every website, every news channel and every social media. The news had started two weeks back with the fiancée's identity unknown and Hanan prefered it that way. Everything changed a week to the wedding when invitation cards were dished out to family and friends. She had become Mrs celebrity, that one title she so much detested.

It was a thursday evening, Hanan had finished getting her henna decoration done. She had a quick shower in Maama's bathroom because her room was a total mess filled with people of different kinds. She sauntered out of the bathroom and found Khayrah, her cousin and a woman who without doubt was a makeup artist.

"Khayrah saukan yaushe? (When did you arrive)" Hanan asked Khayrah, leaning in to hug her.

"We just arrived, Maama told me you are here. And Hameeda asked me to bring the makeup artist with me." Khayrah explained and Hanan exchanged pleasantries with the makeup artist.

"Where is Mami, Ya Sufyan and Asma'u?" Hanan asked for Khayrah's mother, elder brother and sister.

"Mami is with Maama downstairs, Ya Sufyan is probably with Ya Sameer and I saw Asma'u helping Janan to move your boxes to the guestroom."

About the boxes (lefe), the Khaleeds' brought 12 boxes which were accompanied with a mercedes benz for the bride and six more boxes belonging to Maama, Janan, Hameeda, Hanifah, Habib and Sameer. Maama had asked the women that brought the lefe to get those six boxes back but Ummi, Muhsin's mother called Maama and asked her not to. It was their only son's wedding afterall. Their globally celebrated son, Muhsin Khaleed. But going by the traditions, some of the bride's stuffs from the lefe were given out to close relatives and close friends.

"You said you saw Hameeda while coming here, where was she heading to?"

"She was going to the venue of the bridal shower, she said she had to see how things were over there." Khayrah came clear.

"Oh my Allah, those two girls never rest." Hanan shook her head putting on some body lotion."

"Where is Hanifa?" Khayrah asked.

"Out to get my dress."

"Oh okay."

Hanan's phone began to ring. She ignored it at first but the phone kept ringing. She had been ignoring phone calls lately because so many unknown ladies had called and insulted her because of Muhsin. Not like she was into Muhsin to deserve such insults from some random hoes. She recalled what happened few days back when Ya Sameer took her out for some fresh air. They had stopped by at an ice cream shop to talk over a few scoops of ice cream when Huda, Muhsin's cousin appeared out of nowhere. She dared to affront Hanan and even went to the entend of spilling a class of water on her. If Ya Sameer was the type of man that hit girls, then Huda would definitely be handicapped by now. He had warned her not to mess with his sister. Hanan thought the girl was lucky she was emotionally depressed or else she would have seen the crazy woman in her.

"Hello" Hanan picked the phone after it kept ringing nonstop.

"Hello bitch." The lady on the phone spoke.