16: The stargazing date.

1st January.
Disneyland resort.
Paris, France.
11am.
"Rise and shine." Hanan disclosed the curtains, letting the rays of light from the sun shine on Muhsin's face.

Muhsin groaned, turning his face to the other direction. Hanan shook her head, then moved closer to the bed and pulled Muhsin's nose.

He struggled to remove her hand off his nose but Hanan appeared to be stronger than he thought. "Let me go." He moaned.

"Not after you get your lazy self off the bed." Hanan rolled her eyes. "Get up and eat your breakfast."

"I give up." Muhsin uttered, sitting up.

"Good choice." Hanan twirled around to leave but Muhsin briskly took hold of her hand and pulled her towards him. She flattened on the bed, her head lying on his thigh. She looked up into his eyes as he leaned in while his lips made way to hers. She closed her eyes in a jiffy, expecting the worse to happen but she felt nothing. She heard the sound of Muhsin's laughter which made her to open her eyes. She found Muhsin sitting back in his previous position while he laughed wholeheartedly.

"What was that?" She nudged him with her fist, getting on her feet.

Muhsin lessened his laughter, then looked up at her. "That was your punishment for waking me up. But wait, am I that scary?" He chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"Ask me again?" She rolled her eyes, then sauntered out of the room leaving Muhsin to laugh alone.

Muhsin freshened up before heading to the dining table to have breakfast.

"Come and sit. It's getting cold." Hanan called.

Muhsin moved closer, he then noticed that the food which was served for breakfast by the hotel was untouched.

"You didn't eat?" He asked Hanan.

"Not without you."

"But why? You want Habib to skin me alive for starving you?"

"I told you it's no fun eating alone. And instead of standing there and talking about Ya Habib, why don't you just come over let's eat already."

"I am sorry." He uttered, then pulled a chair and sat.

Silence took over, only the sound of forks and spoons brushing against plates were heard.

"Mr Alex Collins called me last night." Muhsin broke the silence.

"Who is he?"

"The CEO of Lex."

"Lex, you mean the designer brand Lex?"

"Yes. He asked if you would want to work with them and without asking you, I made a decision."

Hanan was brimming with happiness from the inside. Lex was a renown designer brand and there is absolutely no one that wouldn't like to work with them. "What did you tell him?"

"I said yes. I.." And before Muhsin could finish his sentence, Hanan gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you." She yelped with delight.

Muhsin smiled, he was glad. Even though Hanan's I love you was just any other I love you people say to their friends and not to a boyfriend or husband. He was happy their relationship was making a progress. Atleast being friends wasn't a bad idea afterall.

"The pleasure is all mine." Muhsin uttered as Hanan pulled out of the hug. "But your interview is tomorrow, so I guess we have to leave here tonight."