5: Breaking the promise.

Muhsin
Money, looks and fame, a criterion of choice of husband for the highest percentage of young ladies around the world. Some settle for just the money, some settle for the looks, some settle for fame while others wants a man that have it all. In a world where ladies minds are poisoned with such love for earthly joys, Muhsin would fall to his knees for the only exception, Hanan.

To Muhsin, finding Hanan felt like finding a missing part in him. She makes him feel that no one else matters when she is around and h3 can't see anyone else but her. There is something about her that is twisted and thrilling. Just the idea of her delights him. She is a muse and a masterpiece. The single thing in all this existence that genuinely steals his breath away. He wants to be with her today, tomorrow, forever and forevermore.

The sound of his phone brought him out of his reverie. He was dazed seeing his phone number calling him. It dawned on him that the phone wasn't his. He must have switched phone with Hanan. He cleared his throat and picked up the call.

"Hey Mr celebrity, do me a favor and bring back my phone right away. I will be waiting, thank you." Hanan said as soon as Muhsin picked the call.

"Calm down Mrs celebrity, did you check the time? It's 30 minutes pass 11pm. Can't it wait till tomorrow?" Okay, that was an excuse just to meet her tomorrow.

"Are you a girl? Like how can a man be scared of going out after 11pm. Anyway sha, switch off my phone and bring it at dawn. And yes, I am not a Mrs please."

"Yes your highness. My regards to Janan."

"You can just come over and tell her that. And when you are coming, bring my phone along." She hung the call.

"Mrs celebrity" Muhsin kept repeating the word.

On the phone screen was Hanan's family picture. They looked so happy and their love for each other was vivid. Habib and Hanan were Maama's lookalikes. It made Muhsin wonder what their Paapa look like. He was alerted of a text message received from his phone number, probably sent by Hanan.

Did you switch off the phone already?

Muhsin felt his heartbeat surging and a smile finding its way outta his lips. Why did he not come home earlier? If only he knew who he was missing, if only.

Yes, I did.

Well maybe he was too reserved for a girl like Hanan. Maybe being a little bit more lively won't hurt. So he decided to go out of his way to impress her.

Hanan-
Are you kidding me?

Muhsin-
Believe me, I am not.

Hanan-
Did you like those samosas?

Mushin-
They were delish.

Hanan-
Want more?

Muhsin-
I'd love to.

Hanan-
I heard you have a cook.

Muhsin-
I do, but her cooking is nothing compaired to yours. I can just hire you.

Hanan-
Ya Habib might be your friend, but he won't let this slide if I tell him.

Muhsin-
Oh my God, I am scared.