park jihoon | unexpected confession

•jihoon's pov•

"Today, we will be playing Fight Off! Two contestants can say anything to each other and the person who does not have a quick comeback will lose!" the class chairman, Yoon Ji Sung announced. "Let's start with Park Ji Hoon and (y/n)!! Let's welcome them!" he announced again.

i smirked.

•your pov•

"Gosh, that guy..." i thought to myself.

i walked towards the centre if the room where there were two chairs placed in the middle and they are facing each other.

i sat on the pink chair and he sat down opposite me.

"hello." he said and i smiled back and internally rolled my eyes.

"don't laugh." i told myself when i saw him smiling and look like some sort lost boy.

he looked cute though.

"let the Fight Off start!" Ji Sung said again.

Ji Hoon and I played a game if rock, paper, scissors to see who will start first.

he did paper and i did scissors. i was off to a good start.

"okay i will start first. have you ever thought you looked like a pig?" i said with that poker face.

everyone made some noise.

"do you know you are very pretty?" he said and i was about to puke.

"oh i didn't think you will take notice of girls because you are so gay." i retorted and Ji Sung cheered so loudly and i smiled.

"i only took notice of you, don't you know?" he asked.

"i thought you like Bae Jin." i mumbled and he surprisingly heard me.

"there is only one person i like." Ji Hoon said and stood up.

"omg, you won't." i mouthed to him and he just looked away.

"wow, since when did this become a confession game?" Ji Sung exclaimed and did that Meme Lord face.

a few girls sitting around the class started to squeal and i heard them said, "maybe he likes me!" or "no he likes me!" or "omg he is looking at me!" and i just rolled my eyes.

"please girls, he won't like you..." i thought to myself.

Ji Hoon wad already standing there for a few seconds.

"i bet whatever i am going to say will make everyone speechless, including you." he said and turned to look at me, with that intense gaze that everyone will die for to have a chance to experience that gaze.

"(y/n) is my girlfriend." he announced and i cringed.

he walked towards me and held his hand out towards me.

i stood up without taking his hand and he slung his arm over me and leaned towards me and pulled me closer to him.

everyone was stunned, even i myself.

"do you have anything to say?" Ji Sung asked me.

"no, but i can only agree to what he said." i said and looked at the crowd.

all the girls were pouting and sulking while some of the boys were making a fuss over me having a boyfriend already.

i mean, i am attractive. don't judge.

"i am sorry i exposed it like that, but i mean it will be revealed in a while anyway. we have been dating for like 9 months and i think it is time to announce it right so we can act normal and not always talking to each other secretly." Ji Hoon whispered to me.

i nodded.

a few hours later...

"let's go for a date after school, since now everyone already know about us." Ji Hoon told me during lunch.

"okay, let's do that. i want to watch the new movie called 'Departure Hall'. it's the new horror movie and it looks scary." i said and he nodded and squeezed my cheeks.

"you are all about the horror things, whatever, i will put up with the horror things for you." he said and smiled, looking embarrassed by what he said.

i smiled to myself, cute.

After school...

"kaja!" Ji Hoon shouted to me while we are walking to each other along the hallway.

he just came from his math class from the class all the way at the end.

"yes!" i shouted back as he slung his arm over me.

i put my hands around him too as he waved to his friends walking past and some of them were standing around looking at us and talking among themselves.

i smirked, i am lucky.

we took the bus to the nearest mall.

i took out my earphones and passed Ji Hoon the left side and he took it from me.

after that, i played a few songs that i liked now.

i looked out of the window and i felt his hand slipped into mine.

i turned around to look at him and saw him smiling to himself.

i reached over and squeezed his cheeks and then rest my head on his shoulder. he did the same thing to me too.

"i love you." he whispered to me.

"i love you too." i told him too.