park jihoon | hurtful love

this is requested by @precioushwi

type: cute, sad, betrayal

aizlinn's pov•

"jagiya jagiya!" Ji Hoon whispered.

"yes?" i turned around and saw Ji Hoon standing at the door. i was sitting right beside the door so he could easily talk to me.

"nothing, i love you." he said and smiled.

"i love you too." i told him and showed him the heart sign.

he giggled and winked at me.

i looked at my watch and it was 1.26pm, 4 more minutes and i am off to go on a date with Ji Hoon.

time passed so slowly and finally the bell rang.

i took all my things and rushed out but someone grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me back into the class.

"hey Aizlinn, can i talk to you?" Woojin said.

"yes?" i said.

"for prom right, um... can you..." he was saying but stopped himself when Ji Hoon appeared.

"what are you talking about?" Ji Hoon asked as he slung his arm around me.

"oh i was asking her about homeowork." Woojin replied and gave me a small nod and walked off.

"that jerk, make sure he doesn't do anything to you." he told me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"yes madam!" i said and he laughed, embracing me in his bear hug.

Ji Hoon and i went to the arcade and spent a lot of time there, laughing and tickling each other.

"i don't know what to do without you." he whispered in my ear when i was shooting the hoops and that sentence gave me the chill down my spine.

"same for me." i thought.

THE DAY OF PROM

"Aizlinn ah, you look beautiful!" Ji Hoon said and he slipped his hands into mine.

"you look stunning yourself." i told him and gave him a peck on his cheek.

we went to the venue, holding hands, on cloud nine.

"hey yo, cutest couple!" Daniel called out as we approached the hall.

"hello." i said shyly as Ji Hoon smiled proudly.

"hey man! long time no see!" Jaehwan called out to Ji Hoon.

they did a high five and they started talking and i walked away to admire the beautiful decorations around the hall.

i was walking and accidentally bumped into someone.

"hey Aizlinn, is that you?" Woojin asked me.

"hey Woojin, yes it's me." i told him. "you look nice!" i told him as he smiled, showing his cute snaggle tooth.