bae jinyoung | noona

THIS IS FOR artechan !! HELLO SISTER, THANKS FOR REQUESTING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THE
STORY!!❤️

NIA's POV

"Nia ah, call Bae Jinyoung here for me." Mr Baek, my boss instructed.

"why?" i asked.

"just call him here." he said, he knew the hatred i had for Jinyoung and the love Jinyoung had for me.

"whatever." i said.

i went out of the room and into the cafe, where i saw him just now.

"yah, Bae Jinyoung, follow me to Mr Baek's office!" i said and he took out his earphones and stood up, then kicked his chair.

"glad to see you noona, thought you would never talk to me after yesterday." he said and slung his arm over me.

"get off me." i said and thought of yesterday.

"gross." i thought to myself.

i ignored him and walked to Mr Baek's office, with Jinyoung beside me.

i was working for a secret organisation for spies but my company is kinda illegal but that is what i like.

when we went into the office, Mr Baek asked us to sit down.

"the reason i called you two to my office today is because i have another errand for you." Mr Baek said,

"what are we supposed to steal now?" i asked him and Jinyoung nodded his head.

"you have to steal the documents of the Min Company, i got you the uniform ready so you have to go now, it is urgent stuff." he said.

"now?" Jinyoung asked him and then looked at me and smirked and i rolled my eyes.

we took the uniforms and put them on as it was a overcoat that has the Min Company name. our driver, Mr Lee prepared the car for us as Jinyoung and I are on of the best agents in the company that is why we have the luxury of a personal driver.

"plan A is that you distract them and i sneak to the office. plan B, we go together so one of us can keep a watch out." i told him. "i rather go with plan B, its safer."

"okay, i will just follow what noona says." he said and nudged me in the shoulder.

"shut up Jinyoung." i mumbled

when we reached Min Company, i took out the identification card from my wallet that Mr Baek prepared for us.

we went into the building and showed our cards to the security guard and he let us in. "pabo." Jinyoung muttered to himself and i snickered.

"oh did noona laugh at what i said?" he asked and looked at me.

"you need to learn how to..." i said but he cut me off.

"okay okay, i will shut up... for now..." he said and i hid a smile.

no one can ever find out that i like him, cos i never showed it own my face, but i did not want to show him as i was a year older than him, and it felt weird... but yeah, i am still going on with life.

anyway, its funny how some people don't even check if your card is real and they are called a security guard.

we went into the lobby and waited for the lift and when the lift came we stepped in and tried to close the door as quickly as possible so that no one can come in and see us from up close.

but unfortunately, someone pressed the button and the lift door opened.

the guy walked in and i gasped. that guy was my friend and he knows that i am not working here so if he saw me, he will find me suspicious.

i looked at Jinyoung and i send him signs.

"what noona?" he asked and i did the most awkward but relevant thing on earth.

i grabbed Jinyoung's collar and pulled him towards me then i took the opportunity to whisper to him.

"that guy in the lift knows me and if he sees me here, he will find it suspicious." i whispered.

"i know why you are doing this, noona. and if you want to do it, make it look real." he whispered before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me.

my eyes widened but i did not resist as i knew that this would save us.

"cough cough..."

the guy coughed as he must have felt awkward as hell but Jinyoung and we continued to kiss until the guy walked out.

"oh my gosh what was that?" i asked Jinyoung and i wiped my mouth and stared at him.

he smirked.

"that was funny, but i like it." he said, smirking to himself.

"pervert." i said and walked out of the lift.

he followed me and he laughed to himself and i rolled my eyes but a smile spreaded across my face.

we walked along the corridor and found the room. "02-89, this is the one." i said and made sure no one was here.

we entered the room thanks to Jinyoung's picking lock skills. we went in for awhile and was out in a really quick time. yes people, we are efficient.

after that, we scrambled down to the lobby, not wanting to get caught and ran for the familiar black car.

when we went in, i heaved a sigh of relief. even though i was an expert at that, i still always felt nervous when i did such things.

when we reached the office, we went up to Mr Baek's office to pass him the documents.

"wow my efficient duo, thank you so much. did you manage to steal other things?" Mr Baek asked.

"noona did." Jinyoung said and i looked at him in shock.

"what did i steal?" i asked him, feeling annoyed as i was falsely accused.

"i mean she did not. i am sorry noona... not" Jinyoung said quietly and i rolled my eyes.

"what is he doing?" i asked myself.

when we exited Mr Baek's office, Jinyoung asked me, "where do you want to go noona? i can take you there." he said.

"i want to eat, i am really hungry." i said and followed him to the lift.

"anyway, Bae Jinyoung, why did you say i stole something else?" i asked him and he looked down sheepishly.

"in fact, you did steal something else." he said and i looked at him, curious.

"what did i steal?" i asked him.

he looked at me and answered.

"my first kiss." he said.

"what? oh my gosh..." i said, and cursing inside that i stole a kiss from a person younger than me.

"you know, sometimes i wonder when you are gonna like me back, then i am like, i don't think she will." he said and looked at me and took a step away from me, looking hurt.

"wait..." i said and grabbed his hand.

he turned around and looked at me, with hope in his eyes.

"i... it's not that i dislike you... but i am older than you..." i said.

"age is just a number, noona." he said and held both of my hands.

"so is this the moment when i can call you jagiya and not noona anymore?" he asked me and i looked up.

"starting from now." i said and hugged him.

a/n: i kinda really love this story and Jinyoung in this story makes me go 😍, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! please vote and comment!