kang daniel | jealousy alert

this is requested by ugotnojams20 !! i hope you like this cute Daniel story!!❤️

April's pov

"yeah yeah ok, tomorrow at 3pm at Diamond Café! see you!" i was talking to my friend from highschool.

i put down the phone and turned to leave the room, but i was greeted by my boyfriend Daniel, standing at he door, crossing his arms with an unhappy face.

"what?" i asked and i shook my head.

"who is that?" he asked me.

"my friend." i answered and tried to squeeze pass him to walk through the door.

he grabbed my arm and pushed me back into the room.

"boy or girl?" he asked and i answered him, "boy."

"are you meeting him?" he asked me and i nodded.

"don't." he said and looked down.

"why? what's the problem?" i asked.

"just don't." he said again and walked away.

"weird." i thought to myself and walked out of the room.

❁     ❁     ❁

the next day...

"Daniel ah, what should i wear?" i asked Daniel as i look into the mirror and look at my clothes.

"i told you not to go right?" he said and walked into the room.

"why not?" i asked again and he laid on the bed and sighed.

"give me 3 good reasons why i can't go." i said.

"sure. one, you already have a boyfriend and meeting another guy is illegal, to me.  two, you don't know his intention if meeting you and lastly, i am... i am..." he said and stopped.

"you are what?" i asked him.

"i am jealous..." he said.

"hah i knew it!" i said and laughed at him.

"what so funny! would you like it if i go out with another girl?" he asked and i suddenly realised how he felt.

"okay whatever, you can follow me and just sit there so that you can see for yourself that we are just meeting as friends, nothing more." i told him and he suddenly got up and laid down on his tummy and faced me.

he rested his chin on his both hands and looked at me, "really?" he asked.

"yes, but don't make a ruckus." i told him and he nodded.

"of course, i am just gonna sit there and watch you, try me, (your friend's name)!"

i laughed and changed my clothes after that.

Daniel drove me to the café and we went in separately so that it will not look like i came with him.

when i went in, my friend was already there.

"April! long time no see!!" he said and stood up and embraced me in a hug and i awkwardly hugged back, hoping that Daniel won't kill him.

when i sat down, i looked at Daniel and he was doing that punching action and that face.

i tried to hide my smile as he looked cute.

we talked for awhile and caught up with each others lives.

suddenly, he reached out to touch my face.

"i missed you April." he said.

i was taken aback by his sudden action but the next thing i knew, Daniel was beside me and he slapped (your friend's name)'s hand away.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me shoulder.

"excuse me mister, she is mine so keep your nasty hands to yourself and don't touch my girl." he said and took my bag and pulled me out.

"i am sorry!" i told my friend but Daniel added, "she's not!"

when he pulled me out, i snatched my hand away from his grip and stared at him.

"yah Kang Euigeon! what do you think you are doing?!" i shouted at him.

"what i am doing?! you should look at that jerk. he touched you!" he shouted back.

"but you did not need to act so rashly right?" i asked him and turned away from him.

"yah April ah, mianhae." he said as he tried to turn me towards him but i ignored him and continued to face away from him.

"i am really sorry." he said again but i just looked away.

he suddenly came in front of me and grabbed me into a hug.

"i am sorry but you can't just expect me to sit there and do nothing right?" he said and i nodded.

"okay i an sorry for acting so mean i mean, i don't know how you feel... but i am sorry too." i said and hugged him back.

"yeah that's my April." he said and kissed my cheek. 

"yah okay okay, let's go." i said and slipped my hand into his as we walked towards his car.

a/n: pls vote and i hope you enjoy!!💗