kim jaehwan | us

this story is requested by haerajung !! i hope you enjoy this story and another thing is that i changed a little bit of the story line so i hope you are okay with it and sorry for taking so long too:(

Haera's pov

"you have a patient, Doctor Jung!" the nurse from outside called. "okay!" i called out.

the door opened and the patient walked in.

i looked up and i saw Kim Jaehwan and i gasped.

"aren't you Wanna One's Kim Jaehwan?!" i exclaimed.

he nodded and just sat down without any expression.

i bit my lip because of the awkwardness.

"the nurse states on the report card that you have depression right?" i asked him and he nodded.

after that, i just asked him some questions about his personal life and stuff.

i jotted everything down on the computer and consulted him for awhile.

before he went, i told him.

"in Wanna One, i know that it is tough as your parents are not there for you as you live somewhere else and maybe the members won't really understand how you feel so whenever you come, just tell me your difficulties as i can help you." and then he smiled.

"thank you." he said and walked out.

i sighed to myself, as i knew that being a celebrity, you really need to be positive and not get affected by hate comments or anything but not everyone can do that.

"i hope he will be okay." i told myself.

❀     ❀     ❀

everytime he came, he would always open up and tell me his difficulties that we grew closer to each other over the few weeks.

finally after 2 to 3 months of consultation, he finally managed to overcome the difficult period in his life and i was really happy for him.

one day, when it was supposed to be the last consultation for Jaehwan, he called me to go down to his car.

when i reached, he asked me to get in and i did.

"what are you doing?" i asked him and he told me to see for myself when i reached the place.

we continued driving until we reached a deserted beach that had a beautiful scenery.

"wow, its so beautiful!" i exclaimed and Jaehwan laughed.

we stepped out of the car and he took my hand and led me to the beach and luckily, he did not look at me as i was blushing so hard.

we reached the beach and he took both of my hands in his.

"Haera ah, i really want to thank you for not giving up on me and help me to become myself again. without you, there will be no me." he said and hugged me and i hugged him back.

"and without you, there will be no us... Haera ah, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and you obviously know my answer.

a/n: hello!! thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this story and please do vote!!