ong seongwoo | lots of laugh

your pov•

"ohh finally its friday!!" i sang as i walked out of my bathroom to my room.

i opened the door and got a shock of my life. my boyfriend, Seongwoo, was lying on my bed.

"what are you doing here?!" i asked him as he sat up and waved at me.

"i got bored at home so i sneaked to your house. your mom knows that i am here though." he explained.

"you think you can drive your boredom away if you come to my house?" i asked him.

"yes, seeing you makes me happy!" he cooed and i gave him a fake smile.

"okay, then what do you want to do?" i asked him and sat on the bed, facing him.

"i want to play a game called, Lots of Laugh. basically, the person who laughs first loses and the person have to give a kiss to the winner." he explained.

"ok, game on!" i said, feeling confident.

"okay, i will go first." Seongwoo said and got off the bed.

he did this crazy dance that was very "funny" and i yawned.

"come on babe, please be more reactive." he said but i did not do anything.

"k whatevs, your turn." he said and i told him a joke but he managed to hold back his laughter.

"my turn!" he said and started to do the Jang Moon Bok impression.

i laughed like no tomorrow as it was my first time seeing him do that.

"ohhh, you lose!! give me a kiss!" Seongwoo cheered.

that moment, there was a knock on the door and my mum opened it and said, "yaedul (guys) ah, please lower your volume unless you want the whole neighbourhood to know that you are going to kiss each other."

i love my eomma, she is always so open about our relationship and also very supportive.

"yes eomma!" Seongwoo chirped, giving me a chance to smack him.

"thank you, son!" my eomma called back.

"give me what you owe me!" Seongwoo said as he tickled my sides.

"okay okay!" i said, using my legs to push him away.

i leaned in to kiss his cheek but he turned his head, resulting in me planting a kiss on his lips instead.

"omigosh, this is unfair!" i yelled and pretended to act angry as Seongwoo did his mini celebration.

"sorry jagiya! but i could not help it!" he joked, laughing and falling off the bed.

i smiled at his cuteness.

"okay, to apologise for my "evil" act, i declare, that 'not hong seongwoo, ong seongwoo,' shall give you a kiss too." he said, making me laugh.

he crawled towards me but i took a run towards the door but he ran after me.

we fell to the ground, laughing our heads off and when we stood up, we realised that there was someone standing there.

"eomma, hi!" i told her.

"seriously, yaedul ah, your are already 22 years old!" eomma said and rolled her eyes and smiled a motherly smile.

both of us went back to the room, laughing like mad.

"come here!" Seongwoo said and i walked towards him.

he wrapped his hands around me and kissed me on my forehead.

"okay let's continue with the game." i said, sitting on the bed.

"but the game is not finished yet!" he sulked and i showed him the 'what' face and realised what he was talking about when he attacked me with millions of kisses.

(A/N: i hope you like Ong's story, it's a very rushed one though!! please vote, comment, request and follow me!!💞)