lee daehwi | my protector

THIS IS FOR Bas2cute4u !! HOPE YOU ENJOY❤️

YOUR POV

i walked to school, feeling extremely warm cos of my sweater.

i held my arm and winced. "ouch.." i mumbled.

"are you okay??" someone asked me and i turned around and saw Daehwi, my table mate.

i just transferred to this school and he was always trying to get close to me, but i was scared that he would find out about my family.

"yes, i am fine..." i answered back and faced front.

"you sure?" he asked and looked at me with concern and i nodded my head.

"come one let's go to school." he said and draped an arm around me and i managed a small smile.

we walked to school together.

we walked into class and say down at our usual table. he went to his friends and they started talking while i sat there, trying not to show the pain i was holding in.

i sat there for awhile and suddenly gripped my arm, as the sweater touched the open wound.

"are you okay (y/n) ah?" Daehwi appeared again.

i nodded and snatched my hand away from his grip. "ouch..." i said and gripped my arm.

"what is happening (y/n)?" he asked and took my hand and tried to row up the sweater.

"no Daehwi!! you are hurting me!!" i screamed in pain but before i knew it, he was already looking at all the open and fresh wounds on my arm.

"who did this?" Daehwi asked me softly by now, everyone was staring at me.

"i..." i said but he pulled me out of the class.

he pulled me towards the stairs and brought me all the way to the rooftop and closed the door.

"(y/n), tell me who did this?" he asked.

"my... parents..." i said and looked down, holding back tears.

he gently pulled me into a hug and hugged me close and tight.

"i am sorry (y/n), i did not know you had an abusive family." he said.

i shook my head and cried more.

"it hurts... they always beat me for no reason and i have no siblings to protect me and i am all alone, by myself..." i said again between tears.

"i will protect you (y/n) ah." he said and hugged me tighter.

"ouch, you are suffocating me!" i said and suddenly started laughing then cried again.

"i am sorry!!" Daehwi said and looked scared and sorry for "suffocating" me.

"its okay." i laughed again and i must have looked crazy then Daehwi grabbed me into a hug again, but gently and i leaned into him, and felt safe.

SO HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW IF ENDING HERE IS A RIGHT THING BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE... BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!❤️

- c h a r l o t t e