park jihoon | your no. 1 fan

this story is requested by blackonicsss ,i hope you will enjoy the story!

•your pov•

i sat at my table, reading my book. the whole class was so noisy that i had to drown inside my book to block out the noise.

"yah, (y/n), why are you so anti-social?" Jihoon's voice appeared.

i turned around to look at him and my heart fluttered.

"you don't even know how to socialise." he said and my heart sank.

"he isn't here to talk to me but to hurt my feelings." i told myself and i continued to read my book.

"yah, when i am talking to you, look at me." he said and lifted up my chin.

"in the first place, you are not even talking to me, you are teasing me. and if you are here to tease me, don't expect me to hear your bullshit." i told him and he laughed, an evil laugh.

"you know why i like to tease you, because you retorting me makes me want to tease you more." he said and the teacher came in.

"see you later." he said.

i rolled my eyes, he won't give up.

he was a well known bully in my school but even if he bullies me, he does not treat as bad as he treats the guys, but its still annoying.

he walked back to his seat and eyed me suspiciously. i just ignored him.

after school, i was rushing home as i had a urgent meeting later but on the way to the locker, Jihoon blocked my path.

"where do you think you are going?" he asked me.

"none of your business." i said and tried to wall away but he held me and pushed me onto the locker.

"i always wanted to go easy on you, but not this time." he said and he lifted up his hand to try to hit me but i kicked him in an area and ran away.

"oww!" he screamed and i smirked to myself and calling out, "serve you right for messing with me."

i entered my Appa's black car.

"(y/n) ah, your show is at 3pm right?" he asked me and i nodded.

"i have to go to the studio at 1.30pm for makeup and all." i told him.

"you have more than enough time to prepare." he said.

❁ ❁ ❁

"(y/n) ah, today your look is the dramatic look okay, hold on, your clothes are still in the studio. can you go and get it?" she asked me and i nodded.

i walked to the studio on the 2nd floor but at the lift, i knocked into someone.

"oww, i am sorry...what the hell?!" i said when i saw Jihoon standing there in front of me, my stomach tightened but i told myself to stop.

"(y/n), what are you doing here?" he asked me and i came up with a random excuse.

"my uncle works here. what are you doing here?" i asked him back.

"i am here to support (your nickname), she is fabulous. wait i don't think you even know who she is." he said and i just stared at him in shock.

the lift arrived and we went in.

"i heard that (your nickname) will be in her studio though, it is on the 2nd floor right?" he asked me and i nodded.