kang daniel | pretty killer

requested by: @kang__
type: angst, cute

your pov•

someone covered my face with a handkerchief and before i could even react, i fell onto the floor, and everything went black.

when i woke up, i found myself in a stuffy, black room with very dim lights.

someone came over to me and stood beside me, looking down at me.

"where am i?" i asked but realised that what came out of my mouth was just nonsense.

the person teared the tape from my mouth and i winced in pain.

"what?" the person asked in a deep voice.

when in looked at him, he had light brown hair and a cute face.

his shoulders were very broad too.

"where am i?" i asked.

"i am sorry but i can't tell you, you have to wait till Boss comes cos i have no say in this situation." he told me and walked away.

"wait!" i shouted and he spun around.

"am i being kidnapped?" i asked.

"something like that. you will find out soon." he said and walked out of the room.

i fell back onto the bed, my whole body aching.

but for some reason i don't feel panicky at all.

daniel's pov•

the girl looks so pretty but i can't even help her out of this place.

i just walked out, hoping that Boss will release her soon.

when i was walking to the office, i saw Boss and his other man in a discussion.

i stood at the door, trying to eavesdrop.

"that girl's father used to be my friend, but after awhile, he took all our money and ran away so we will use his own daughter as a bait to get him back. if he doesn't come back, we will kill her." someone said.

"okay Boss." someone said.

i was already standing there for a few minutes and i suddenly heard footsteps coming towards me.

i looked into the room and saw one of Boss' man coming towards me.

i quickly ran all the way back to where (y/n) is and hid there.

your pov•

"what are you doing?" i asked when i saw Pretty Killer run back into the room.

okay i am sorry, i am so bored that i came up with a nickname for him but its not my fault as he is kinda cute and pretty.

"running away from those horrible people." he replied as he sat down on the floor and eyed me.

"what?" i asked as he continued to stare at me.