lai guanlin | the grim reaper and i

•your pov•

i was walking back home after school at night, thinking to myself about the thing i saw in school just now.

i attended night class as we had exams coming up so when i was in the toilet, there was like a figure in the mirror just now.

i was walking back home by an alley as i live in a landed property and my house was all the way inside.

i was walking and suddenly half way, i felt there was something behind me.

i spun around and there nothing there. i turned back to face the front and i screamed.

someone was standing in front of me, wearing black with a black hat.

i stumbled backwards.

the person just stood there and stared.

"who are you?" i asked and he lifted his head.

he had fair skin and a handsome face. he looked down at a card and read out my name.

"i... i am..." he stuttered.

i raised my eyebrow at him, waiting for his response.

•guanlin's pov•

she was really pretty and i suddenly had second thoughts about telling her that i will meet her soon during her death.

"i..." i tried to say again but nothing came out.

"are you okay?" she asked me and tried to touch my forehead but i moved back, because if a grim reaper touches someone, he will be able to see her past life.

she looked rejected and i apologised.

"what is it?" she asked me.

"i... better get going." i said and disappeared.

your pov•

"i... better get going." he just said and disappeared into thin air.

"that was weird?" i thought to myself and cocked my head to one side, before continuing to walk back home.

that night, before i slept, i thought if that guy that i saw just now.

the more i think if him, the more handsome he was and the more i want to see him again.

i tossed and turned in bed, thinking about him, until i drifted off to sleep.

when i woke up, rays if bright light streamed into my room. i rubbed my eyes and looked around my room, having a feeling that i will miss it once i took a stepped out from it.

i changed my clothes and prepared everything i needed before heading to the living room for breakfast.

"good morning eomma and appa!" i chirped and gave my mum a kiss on her cheek.

my mother prepared a feast and i left the house with a full stomach.

i took out my ear plugs and plugged it into my phone.

i clicked play and looked for my wallet.

"shit!" i thought to myself when i realised that i dropped it.

༉‧₊˚wanna one imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara