kim donghan | christmas frenzy

THIS IS FOR MY AMAZING SISTA, squishynoodles !! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND HAVE A GOOD AND SORRY FOR PUBLISHING IT ONLY AFTER CHRISTMAS❤️🎊

FLORA's POV

"ugh, i am so tired..." i sighed to myself and walked into my house and put down my bag on the couch.

i turned to the kitchen but then spotted a big box in front of me.

"what is this?" i asks myself and tried to open the box but then i heard coughing.

"what the-" i thought and took a step backwards.

i quickly took an umbrella and prepared to swing it if it was some prankster intruding my house.

suddenly the box opened and i swung the umbrella at him but stopped when i realised who it was.

"DONGHAN!!" i said and he came out of the box.

he put his arms out in front of him and i ran towards him and hugged him.

"omg when did you come back?!" i asked.

"i had my ways of surprising you Flora." he whispered to me.

"i missed you like crazy." he told me and hugged me tighter.

"me too." i said snuggled into him.

"wait, i have a gift for you!!" he said and took something out from his pocket.

"this is for you." he said and passed me a paper box.

"what's this?" i asked and opened it, but to my horror, it was a fake lizard.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!" i screamed and dropped the box and jumped back.

i looked at Donghan and he was on the floor laughing like mad.

"yah!! KIM DONGHAN!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!" i said and tickle him.

"ahhh, i am so scared." he said and caught my hands, and i forgot that he wasn't scared of tickles.

"ugh, i hate you." i mumbled.

"no, i know you love me." he said and pinched my cheek.

"i have another gift for you..." he said and reached into his pocket, revealing another paper box.

"okay..." i said warily.

"open it." he said and passed it to me.

i opened it and......

......it was a packet of tissue.

"YAH DONGHAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i asked him and stepped in his foot.

"sorry sorry!!" he said and held his foot.

i rolled my eyes but smiled when i saw his wincing face.

"anyway, jagiya, i made dinner." he said and pointed to the kitchen.

"ok, let's eat, i am hungry too." i said and we walked to the kitchen.

i sat down and looked at the dishes he prepared.

"wow, you prepared a lot." i said and grinned at him.

"hehe yeah, even though i wasn't really the one that prepared it..." he said and gave me a smile.

"whaaat..." i said.

"ahh, but at least i bought some food right? and since when does your hus.. i mean boyfriend know how to cook?" he said.

"yeah yeah, you did a good job, thank you." i nagged and he laughed.

we had a good dinner and we talked a lot, and more about random things.

"wait Flora, i got another gift for you." he said and took a box out from his pocket.

"how many boxes do you have in your pockets?" i asked him and he laughed.

"just one more." he said and took out a red velvet box and the vibe this one gave off was different.

"you want to open it?" he asked and i reached out to it.

"wait, i have to open this box." he said and got up from his seat and suddenly kneeled beside me.

he open the box up to reveal a ring in it, sparkly and obviously not a fake lizard or a tissue paper.

"to my beloved Flora, i have been waiting for this day and to ask this question. will you marry me?" he asked, with a smile.

"of course!!!" i said and he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"i love you so much!!" he said. (me being extra but imagine he said it in the "i miss you so much" tune!!😂 ok bye...)

"i love you more." i said with tears rolling down my cheek.

"aww, why so emotional?" he asked me and wiped the tears off my face.

"i am getting married to my prince charming." i said.

"and i am getting married to my favourite princess." he said and i wrapped my arms around him.

"i want to get married next christmas." i told him.

"sure, anything for m beautiful wife." he said and kissed my forehead.

"but let's get this christmas party started!!" he said and we headed out for more fun.

I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS SO I HOPE THIS STORY IS STILL OKAY!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!💞

- c h a r l o t t e