woo jinyoung | creepy haunted house

✦this story was requested by squishynoodles !! i hope you enjoy the story and i am really sorry for taking so long too!

Flora's pov

"yah let's go!" i told my boyfriend, Woo Jinyoung as he ran to catch up with me.

we entered the haunted house together and before that, the person in charge told us to hold hands.

he took my hand and held it tightly.

we stepped in together and braced myself for the upcoming horrors i will face.

"Flora ah, its nothing, don't be so scared." he told me and nodded.

when we first entered, there was jump scare and i screamed but Jinyoung just laughed at me hysterically.

"yah, its not funny!" i told him and he squeezed my cheeks.

halfway through the haunted house, Jinyoung screamed and he let go of my hand.

"Jinyoung, are you okay?" i asked as i tried to search for him in the darkness. after awhile, i managed to find his hand.

"are you okay?" i asked but he did not answer.

"i guess he is fine." it thought to myself and we continued walking.

"Jinyoung, are you scared?" i asked him and he replied a "no."

i just told myself that maybe he was too frightened to speak or something and i held his hand all the way to the end.

when i reached the end, someone's voice suddenly appeared.

"i tooold you not tooo let gooo of his haaand!" the voice said and i covered my ears, letting go of Jinyoung's hand.

"he iiiissss gooone!" the voice screeched again.

i could not take it and i ran all the way out from the exit.

when i was out of that freaky place, i heard a commotion happening behind me and i turned around and saw someone lying on the floor.

the jacket... is so familiar.

"Jinyoung!" i screamed and ran towards him.

"call the ambulance!" someone said as cupped Jinyoung's face, begging him to wake up.

"he is not dead, he is just unconscious!" someone said and at that moment, it struck me.

if Jinyoung was not the person i was holding, then who was that?

a/n: i am sorry if this story is a little cmi but it is my first time writing a horror story and i will try to improve on my writing skills for some genres!!😊