park jihoon | i saved you (part 2)

•your pov•

"jagiya, do you want some?" Jihoon asked me.

i shook my head and took a sip of my orange juice.

Jihoon reached out and tucked my hair behind my ears. "(y/n) ah, are you okay?" he asked me,  concern written all over his face.

i nodded my head, "i am okay but i an not used to this place." i told him.

we were at a pub and this was my first time as i just turned 18 a few weeks ago.

Jihoon was 3 years older than me.

Jihoon and his friends were drinking and talking and laughing and i was just sitting there, asking myself why i was here.

"(y/n), let's go home!" Jihoon chirped.

his face was redder than usual and he was obviously drunk.

he put his head on my shoulder and acted like a baby.

"(y/n) ah, give me a hug." he said and he wrapped his arms around me.

i stood up and his friend, Daniel helped Jihoon up.

"i will drive you guys home." Daniel told me but Jihoon insisted that he drive.

"you are drunk, how can you drive?" i asked him but he refused to give in.

when we got into the car, Jihoon was more awake compared to just now.

"focus." he told himself and put his hands on the steering wheel.

"i can drive." i told him but obviously i can't but i think at this state, a immature driver like him can drive way better than him.

he shook his head and shook his finger in front of me.

"no no no." he teased and laughed. i just stared at him, feeling annoyed.

he started driving and it was quite stable. the streets were empty as it was already 2 plus in the morning.

he was driving like any normal day and we were talking about life and stuff.

halfway, Jihoon closed his eyes and stopped the car. 

"i feel giddy." he told me

Jihoon stopped the car in the middle if the road, and he did not even switch on the headlights.

i was about to take my phone out of my bag and i suddenly heard a loud vehicle sound.

i turned around and to my horror, a big truck was coming our way.

Jihoon was still lying down, ignorant about the whole situation.

there was no way that i could escape as the truck would hit our car very soon.

i braces myself for the impact, not knowing what else to do.

"bbaaannggg!!"

everything around me spun and plunged into total darkness.

>>>

i woke up in the hospital, seeing tubes connected to all parts of my body.

"(y/n) ah, you are finally awake!" a woman said.

"who are you?" i asked her and she looked shocked.

"i am your eomma, don't you remember?" she said but nothing came to my mind.

the doctor suddenly rushed in and he said, "i am sorry but i just found out from the scan that she have lost some parts of her memory." he said and looked down.

my sort of 'eomma' burst into tears and she hugged the man on her right.

for some reason, i started crying as well, feeling that i lost something important to me.

>>>

when i was discharged, i followed my parents back home, into my familiar room. my memories are back, but some did not come back to me yet.

when i went into my room, i saw some photos of a guy and me. when i walked nearer to them, my eomma rushed in my took all the photos out.

"what are you doing?" i asked her but she did not answer me.

i decided to forget about it and for the whole day, i laid on my bed, reflecting on life.

the next day, there was a wedding for my aunt. my eomma offered me a glass of wine but i rejected her offer.

"just drink some, it won't hurt." she said so i gave in and took a sip and suddenly, the things around me started spinning and i fell to the floor, my head aching.

from that day onwards, i avoided beer or wine as much as i could.

a few months passed and my memory already came back to me, but i still felt that something was still off.

one day, i received a call from my friend Soojin to go the pub to meet her.

i was not keen on the idea at first but i still agreed.

at the pub, i sat the corner of the pub, trying ti avoid the crazy people there.

i suddenly saw a guy, who looks a few years older than me, loitering around my table.

i looked at him and we made eye contact but he walked away immediately.

he looked really familiar, and i tried to search through my memory to see if i saw him before.

a memory sparked in my mind, causing me to flinch internally.

"its him." i thought to myself.

(A/N: i could not really remember the story plot for this story but i hope this chapter still works! exam just ended so i will start publishing more stories!! pls vote and request as well, thanks❤️)