ong seongwoo | really, daebak, heol

your pov•

"yah what's the time now?" i asked Seongwoo.

"it is really, daebak, heol early, so don't worry so much." he told me and laughed.

i rolled my eyes. this kid.

"do you want me to cook anything?" i asked.

"yesss!" he shouted like a kid.

"okay, i will cook pasta today." i said and took out the ingredients.

"the pasta you cook is really, daebak, heol delicious!" he screamed.

"yah, quieten down. i am not deaf." i told him, feeling annoyed that he keeps screaming nowadays.

"mianhae." he said.

i boiled water and cut some onions up.

you know when you cut onions, you will tear up right, so i took a piece of tissue paper and cleaned ze tears.

"yeobo, why are you crying?" Seongwoo asked me and i shook my head.

"kitchen affairs that men won't know." i told him bluntly.

"arraeseo." he said in a cutesy voice.

i put all the spaghetti into the boiling water and closed the cover.

Seongwoo came into the kitchen and looked at the pot of boiling spaghetti.

he tried to open the cover of the pot and he screamed in pain when the steam burned his hand.

"this is really, daebak, heol hot!" he exclaimed.

"are you okay?" i asked him.

"i am really, daebak, heol okay." he said and laughed loudly as he walked out.

i kicked his butt and he turned around to glare at me, then started laughing at me again.

after cooking all the spaghetti and the sauce, we finally sat down for dinner.

i put spaghetti into the bowls and scooped the sauce into the bowl.

when Seongwoo dug in, he showed happiness all over his face.

"this is really, daebak, heol delicious." he exclaimed.

"yeah, because i cooked it." i said. 

"of course, the wife is really, daebak, heol the best." he chirped.

"yeah, i everyone know that and can you stop being so exaggerating, its getting annoying." i said matter-of-factly.

after eating and talking all the way, i quickly went to take a bath and changed into my pyjamas.

when i walked into our bedroom, Seongwoo was already preparing to sleep.

"are you sleeping already?" i asked him and crawled onto the bed and snuggled under the covers.

"yeah." he said.

"good night, love you." i told him and gave hime a peck on his cheeks.

"i really, daebak, heol, jeongmal love you too." he said and kissed me.

i smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: this is a very short and rushed chapter but i hope you enjoy it:) please vote and request too💓)