kim jaehwan | finally someone

•your pov•

"i am so tired!" i said to myself and yawned.

i walked into my dorm and put down my heavy bag. i sat on the sofa and rested my whole body.

i am studying in Daehan University and i was given a dorm, actually a landed property, for myself.

me, myself and i.

the people who used to live with me have all graduated or moved out so i was the only one left.

i was used to living alone but sometimes it was very lonely as i had no one to talk to.

after resting, i climbed up to the 2nd floor to my room.

"oooooh...."

i stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"what was that?" i asked myself. it sounded like someone singing. i decided to ignore it and quickly ran to my room.

i took my clothes and went into the shower as quickly as possible as i was kinda creeped out by what i heard just now.

"youuuuu..." i heard again.

i shut my eyes and told myself to calm down.

i quickly turned on my radio and turned on the shower to drown out the noise. this was one of the scary encounter that i experienced.

i came out of the shower in 12 minutes and quickly dried my hair.

i heard a door slam and i turned white.

i was going to find out what that was so i took my water bottle, filled with water just in case i needed to whack anyone.

i slowly, dreadingly, crept out of my room, gripping my water bottle firmly in my hands until my knuckles turned white.

i heard some footsteps and i walked to the source of the footsteps.

i suddenly saw a shadow at the other room and when i took a step forward, i closed my eyes and swung the water bottle up, ready to strike.

but, when i opened my eyes, i saw a boy and he had a towel draped across his shoulder.

"arghhh!" both of us screamed at the same time.

"who are you?!" i shouted.

"who are you?!" he shouted back.

"what are you doing in my house?" i asked.

"wait, you live here?" he asked me and i nodded.

"what? Mr Jang did not even tell me." he muttered to himself.

"what?" i asked.

"i am a new student here, and i am living here with you now." he said.

"for real!" i asked and my eyes widened.

"if you do not like it, i can shift some..." he said but i interrupted him by hugging him.

"you won't understand how happy i am for someone to stay here!" i shouted.

i was over the moon. finally someone will be here to keep me company when i am here. living alone is terrible, and finally i would have some company.

he awkwardly hugged me back and i quickly pulled away, embarrassed by my own actions.

"i am kim jaehwan." he introduced himself and reached his hand out.

"i am (y/n)." i said and gently shook his hand.

"nice to meet you and i hope we can live together happily." he said shyly.

i nodded.

finally, i thought to myself.

(A/N: hoped you like this really short story. next story is Daniel's! please vote and request!!💗)