kang daniel | yes or no?

requested by: real__kth
type: angst

•yeonmi's pov•

"i hope i helped you." i told Jinwoo as he walked out of my room.

he nodded and thanked me.

i walked him out if my house and i closed the door behind me.

i love my part time job.

i was a sort of counsellor in school and i help my friends or other students with relationship or family problems.

everyone always came to me for advice and the people i have helped always told me that u was a good counsellor and that they could come to me for advice.

i walked and sat on my sofa and sighed.

my mom walked out from her room and towards me. she gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Yeonmi ah, we will be expecting some guests later." she told me.

"eomma, how many times did i tell you not to set me up on blind dates." i told her, feeling annoyed.

"i just want you to date and get married soon, and another thing is that i want grandchildren before i die." she said.

"fine, but this is the last time okay?" i told her and she nodded.

i walked back into my room and changed into a plain white baggy shirt with a pair of jeans. i put in my favourite necklace that was given to me by my brother overseas.

i rested on my bed and read fan fiction.

"ding dong..."

i sat up on my bed and peeks out from my room.

my eyes widened. the guy was really hot. he had blondy brown hair and he was really tall and had broad shoulders.

i looked at him and i immediately fell in love.

he walked into the house and he had that kind of aura around him that says, "look at me."

"Yeonmi ah, come down!" my mom shouted.

i looked into the mirror and messed up my hair a bit to make myself look nicer as my hair was always very straight.

i walked down to the living room and tried to look annoyed.

all girls should play a little hard to get at times to you know, make yourself not so cheap and stuff cos if you are going to drool over the guy, they guy is gonna think you are really cheap.

wise words from the professional😏

i sat on the sofa and looked at the guy. our eyes met and i looked away cos i could have melted from his gaze.

"i am Kang Hae In and this is my son Kang Daniel." the woman introduced herself.

"hi." Daniel said bluntly.

"she is Yeonmi." my mom introduced awkwardly.

"mom can i talk to you for awhile?" i asked my mom and pulled her to one side.