kang daniel | ice cream

this story is requested by Moon_Jiyu !! hope you enjoy the story!!❤️

your pov

"jagiya, let's go for ice cream!" Daniel called out to me from the kitchen.

"sure, i am still hungry too." i said as i went into the kitchen to get water.

"really? you just ate!" he exclaimed and pinched my cheeks.

"i have a big appetite, don't you know, i live to eat, but at lease i am not fat, not like you!" i teased and ran out from the kitchen.

"puh-lease, i am not fat or chubby and plus, i am hot!" he called out and i rolled my eyes.

i changed into my sweater and put on my jacket and Daniel changed too and then we headed out. we walked hand in hand to the ice cream parlour downstairs our house. we walked in and the person there greeted us.

"aye, the couple's here again!" he said and i hid a smile.

"yeah we are back!" Daniel said in a rapper kind of way and i rolled my eyes at him.

""what would you like?" the person asked.

"i would like cotton candy flavoured ice cream. how about you Daniel?" i asked and he shook his head.

"i am okay." he said.

"you were the one who asked me to eat ice cream and now you are backing out?" i asked him.

"cos you called me chubby just now so won't eat!" he said in a cute voice.

"ahhhh, please i was just kidding. last call, do you want ice cream?" i asked him.

"no i will share with you." he said and laughed.

"no, i am not sharing mine!" i said.

"whatever, just one cotton candy please." Daniel told the guy.

"you are always like that." i said and he giggled.

i took my ice cream and Daniel payed, cos that is what guys supposed to do.😏

we walked out of the parlour together while i dug in and Daniel was envious.

"can i have some?" he asked and i shook my head.

"awww." he sulked but i ignored him.

"are we going home now?" i asked.

"i don't mind, and you have ice cream here." he told me and pointed at his lip.

"where?" i asked and licked my bottom right lip.

"no not there." he said and then i licked my upper lip.

"oh gosh, you left me with no choice." he said and then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him.

he suddenly leaned in and kissed me, and he left me shocked.

he pulled away and i stared at him in shock.

"yum!" he said and licked his lips.

"yah Kang Daniel! that so weird." i said and punched his chest.

"i am sorry... not! anyway, i think i had my fair share of ice cream and..." he said and trailed off and looked away.

"and what?" i asked him.

"and kisses..." he said and ran off into the building, and leaving me there, smiling like an idiot.