bae jinyoung | coffee love

your pov•

its Valentines Day today and i am alone, with no one.

all my friends are out on a date with their boyfriends and girlfriends and here i am, with nothing but my bag and myself.

i walked towards the café near my house and it is called lovers café. it must be for lovers but i did not care.

"hello miss, missing out your boyfriend today?" a waiter asked me.

"i do not have a boyfriend." i replied him, with a poker face.

"oh, you might find one here though." he told me and walked away.

i rolled my eyes. the way he said it is as if he was trying to rub salt into my wound for being single.

i sat down in a table and saw my classmates, Han Eun Byul and Ha Sungwoon sitting some near me.

i chose to ignore them as they looked so happy while talking and i will just be third wheel if i interrupted them. (read Ha Sungwoon's, Of Course, and spot the lover's café scene too!)

i went to order a cup of white chocolate latté as it was the café's specialty.

another guy behind me also ordered the same thing. he had a really small face though but he had the visuals.

the drink had a small heart shape white chocolate lollipop that you melt in the latté and for some reason it is a broken heart, not a full one.

"wow, this café is mocking me." i thought to myself.

after collecting my drink, i walked over to the place where they had those straws and stuff to take a stirrer and a pack of sugar.

when i turned around, i knocked into someone and my white chocolate dropped onto the floor.

"oh no!" the person said as he looked at the floor.

i noticed that the person was the small faced guy and that his chocolate had dropped on the floor too. 

when i looked down, expecting to see two broken hearts on the floor, it was a full heart instead!

the two hearts that dropped matched it other and it formed a perfect heart.

"wow, is this fate?" the person asked me. his face was pinkish and i realised he was blushing.

"i have no idea." i said.

"congratulations! omigod, i am so happy for you!" the same waiter chirped.

"i was waiting for so long for this to happen!" he said again and took the coffee from our hands.

he took hold of both of our hands and placed them together.

"even both of your hands fit!" the guy said, looking very excited.

"now, your turn to take over." the waiter said and walked away. he is very good at walking in such situations.

i turned back to the guy.

"hi, my name is Bae Jinyoung. shall we _____?"

(and whatever he says next is up for you to decide!!😆 and Daehwi's imagine will be out on 31 Aug!! stay tune!)