hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 1)

•your pov•

"ouch." i winced when the nurse injected the needle into my arm.

i sighed when she took the needle out.

"how many days left?" i asked.

"just a few more honey, until your stitch heals." she replied. "anyway, the doctor is coming in after awhile so just do your things first."

i nodded and she walked out.

i reached for my phone but to no avail, my phone was too far for me.

i tried stretching more but my hands is not long enough.

i tried my last time but i ended up hitting my phone off the table and it dropped onto the floor.

just then, the door slid open and a tall figure appeared at the door.

i looked up and saw a handsome guy standing there, looking at me.

he had fair skin and black hair and small eyes and really handsome.

he walked in, closed the door and picked up my phone from the floor.

he handed me my phone and i took it back, giving him a small smile.

he took a clipboard that was handing from my bed and ticked some stuff.

"are you the doctor?" i asked him and he nodded.

"but you look so young." i added and he looked up from the clipboard.

"thanks?" he said and resumed to whatever he was doing.

then awkward silence.

"how old are you?" i asked again.

"22." he replied.

"what?! i am like only 3 years younger than you bit you are already some doctor while i am still here." i said in one breath.

he smiled, "i am not really a doctor but just helping out. my father is a doctor so i know a little bit of doctor stuff though." he explained and i nodded.

"are you feeling better?" he asked me and his hand reached out to touch my forehead.

i froze.

omigod

"huh? are you? you seem a little hot though " he said again and touched my face.

i manage to nod but every part of my body went frozen.

its not like i am crazy but his actions shocked me and gave me the butterflies and he was really handsome so every girl will feel stunned if any guy like him does that.

even a boy might feel jittery. just saying.

"if you are feeling fine, i guess my job is done here." he said.

"okay." i said.

"i guess i will see you around." he said with a nod and then walked out.

suddenly, i felt so lonely and empty the moment he stepped out of the room.

i decided to use my phone for awhile cos its super boring in the hospital ward and the tv channels are boring too.

i must have dozed off because when i woke up, my eomma and my oppa was already there.

"hi sweetie, how are you feeling?" my eomma asked me.