lai guanlin | sorry

this is requested by guanlinsxshit !! i hope you will enjoy this story!!

your pov

i just came back from an overseas trip for my company and i wanted to give Guanlin, my boyfriend, a surprise.

i slowly and quietly unlocked the door, feeling all excited and all.

i put down my luggage at the side of the sofa and slowly walked into the hallway, into our room.

"haha, i love you." i heard someone say and it sounded like a girl.

i took a step towards the room and saw Guanlin and another girl sitting in the bed, with their arms wrapped around each other.

my hands flew to my mouth, and blinked back tears that threatened to overcome me.

"who is that?" Guanlin said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

i quickly ran out of the house, with tears flowing down my cheeks.

i ran into the lift and and made sure that i was out of sight.

in the lift, my heart broke into pieces thinking about what i saw just now. i fell onto the floor, with tears rolling down uncontrollably.

i can't believe he would do something like that and the more i think of it, the more my heart sank.

i took up all my strength to stand up and exit the lift and my hand was still at my mouth, trying to hold myself back from wailing.

i took out my phone and called my eomma to fetch me to her house because there was no way i was stepping into his house ever again.

the moment i went into my eomma's car, i fell into deep sleep, tired from all the crying and the heart ache that almost killed me.

❁ ❁ ❁

i opened my eyes, feeling that my face was still wet with tears.

i sat up in my bed and looked around the room, feeling lifeless.

i told myself not to think about Guanlin and go to the park to take a breather.

i changed my clothes and headed out if the house to the park.

i took a stroll to clear my thoughts and i immediately felt slightly better until i saw that jerk.

"(y/n) ah, i need to talk to you." he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"get lost." i told him coldly, my voice breaking from anger and sadness.

"listen i am sorry." he said as he tried to pull me towards him but the next thing i knew, i swung my hand across his face.

he placed his palm on his face and looked at me, and tears flew down his face.

"(y/n) ah, do you have to?" he said, his eyes filled with tears.

"do you even understand how i feel when you are always so busy with your work and have no time for me? you are either always working late or overseas and i don't even have the chance to spend time with you." he said, his voice cracking.

"what do you mean?" i asked him, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"i always see my friends with their girlfriends, always together and so loving while you are always somewhere else, not with me. you know how much it hurts that the fact that no matter how much i want to see you, you are not there for me." he said.

"even if you felt that way, you did not have to cheat on me right?" i asked him, feeling hurt.

"you were always on my mind, even when i am with (that girl's name). you know why i am with her, its because she resembles you so much. i met her once at the pub and i was drunk and when i saw her, i thought it was you and i was so happy to see you again but when i was okay, i realised that it was not you but i still stuck to her, trying to tell myself that she was you so i will not miss you so much and ai that it will not hurt that much too." he said, with tears running down his face.

"don't cry." i said and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and leaned his forehead on my shoulder.

"i am sorry (y/n), for everything. please forgive me. don't leave me alone. i need you." he said and sobbed even harder.

"i won't leave you." i said and wrapped my arms around him.

he pulled away from the hug and looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"i am really sorry for what i have done, if i can rewind time, i will not be so stupid. i always thought about you but i have not even once considered about your feelings. i am useless..." he said again, on the verge of crying more.

"don't say that. i am sorry too for not being able to be with you." i told him as he wiped my tears away and i leaned into him again.

"don't cry, let's go back to what we used to be last time." he said and i nodded.

"i love you." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"me too."

✦pls check out JAENA17 's WannaOne fan fiction, "Mystery Confess,"!

a/n: i am sorry for such a shitty story cos honestly a guy cheating on you does not always end with a happy ending but i am trying to make it legit... hoped you enjoyed it and sorry for taking so long!!