kim jonghyun | pillow fighters

your pov•

"yah yeobo, i have to change the bed sheets, you are always sneezing in the middle of the night." i told him.

"aigoo its okay, it's just the aircon and i get cold easily." Jonghyun said.

"it's okay, anyway it is already time to change it." i said as i tool all the pillows and started "undressing them".

"okay then." he said and took out the bed cover and the bolster cover as well.

we remained silent while doing the chores until Jonghyun said something.

"yeobo pass me the pillow cover please." he said and i threw him the cover.

"aigoo, not this, the pillow cover." he told me.

"isn't that a pillow you are holding?" i asked him.

"this is not a pillow, this is a bolster." he said, while holding up his pillow.

"pabo, that's a pillow!" i told him and laughed at him.

"oh really?" he asked, looking confused.

"you are crazy, Jonghyun." i told him and i threw a pillow at him.

"yah! i am going to get revenge!" he shouted in an annoying voice and jumped across the bed towards me.

i ran to the other side of the bed and he followed me again.

"you can't even run fast." i told him, laughing.

"yeah, i can't run fast..." he said and suddenly caught me.

"stop it!" i shouted as he tickled my sides.

"that's your punishment for calling me a slow runner." he chirped.

"i am sorry!" i squealed and he finally stopped.

i used my pillow to hit him.

"what was that for?" he asked me.

"for toturing me for a few seconds." i said.

"yah, that's unfair!" he cried.

"no its not." i said and resumed my chores.

after changing all the pillow covers, Jonghyun challenged me to a pillow fight.

"sure! challenge accepted!" i said.

i made the first attack.

i swung the pillow and it hit his chest, causing him to fall onto the bed.

i jumped around celebrating until Jonghyun smacked me on my leg, causing me to lose my balance and i fell onto Jonghyun.

he wrapped his arms around me and leaned in to give me a peck on my lips and suddenly someone screamed

"omigosh, guys get a room!" Jaehwan, Jonghyun's brother (let's just pretend) shouted, while covering his eyes.

"hello, we are in our room!" Jonghyun shouted back.

"oh yeah, sorry!" Jaehwan said and walked out.

"what was he doing here anyway?"  I asked me and he shrugged.

"okay let's continue what we were doing just now,." he told me with a smirk.

"no, i am hungry." i said and sat up.

"yeoboo!!!" he whined.

"too bad, another day!" i told him and walked out of the room.

when i arrived at the kitchen, Jaehwan was preparing a meal already.

"Jaehwannie, help me cook too!"  i told him and he nodded.

"yes noona!" he said.

i took a glass of water and drank it down. 

"can i ask you something?" Jaehwan asked me.

"yep" i asked.

"is Jonghyun a good husband?" he asked me, looking curious.

"yeah, he is someone i don't want to leave." i said, smiling to myself.

"yeah, i can see you love him alot, by looking at your face." he teased me and i smacked him.

"haha! i am sorry, but honestly, i really envy your relationship." he told me truthfully.

"thank you." i told him and laughed at his face as he looked so sad.

"cheer up, you will find your match soon!" i cheered him up.

"yeah, but you can't find someone as good as (y/n)." Jonghyun said causing Jaehwan and I to look at him, as he suddenly appeared out of no where.

"yah, stop shattering your brother's dreams." i told Jonghyun.

"but it's true!" he said and i smiled.

"and no one can find someone like you." i told him and he pinched my cheek.

"you are the best!" he told me with that cheeky smile of his.

"okay okay, i am trying to cook here!" Jaehwan shouted and we burst out laughing.

(A/N: i hope you enjoyed Jonghyun's story and i will also continue to write other Produce 101 trainees imagines and you can also request too!💘)