hwang minhyun | you can really cook

your pov•

"yeobo yeobo!" Minhyun sang as he walked towards the kitchen, and giving me a back hug.

"yes Minhyunnie?" i replied and continued doing what i was doing.

"today for lunch right, i will cook today." Minhyun said.

"for real? i have been waiting for you to say that since like months ago." i told him.

we have been married for 5 months already and he did not even helped me in the kitchen once.

"yeah, i have already prepared all the ingredients already, yeobo." he told me and opened the fridge.

it was loaded with green onions, rice cakes, jars of red pepper paste and other things.

"are you cooking tteokbokki?" i asked him and he nodded.

"and many other things." he whispered and walked out of the kitchen.

"oh gosh." i thought to myself, wishing that he won't mess up.

after completing my chores, i went into my room to get a change of clothes as i was still wearing my pyjamas.

i wore a baggy t shirt with a pair of shorts and say down on the sofa to play with our dog, Hatchi.

she is a Shiba Inu and she is a small puppy that Minhyun got me for my birthday.

after that i saw Minhyun in the back garden of the house still watering the plants and singing to himself.

"yeobo, if you are going to cook lunch you have to start preparing now!" i shouted at him.

"oh yes yeobo ah!" he said and put down the water hose and switched it off.

he ran into the house and gave me a kiss before walking into the kitchen.

i stood at the kitchen door and examined him and saw him putting on my apron.

he must have felt me standing there and he turned around.

"yah yeobo, don't stand there. you are making me stress." he said and laughed.

"okay, whatever." i said and walked to our back garden.

i saw Hatchi playing around in the garden and ran towards me and licked my face when i reached down to pat her.

"aigoo, Hatchi!" i said and carried her and kissed her ear.

i walked back into the house and sat in the sofa again, feeling bored.

"OMO!" someone shouted and i walked to the kitchen.

the sight killed me.

there was carrots all over the floor.

"aigoo, Minhyun! what are you doing?" i asked feeling annoyed.

"mianhae yeobo, i will clear it up. just go and do your other things." he said.

"you better clear it up properly." i said in a stern voice.

"ye, (y/n)." he said and proceeded to doing his things again. i wouldn't even say things, more like rubbish.

i took Hatchi to the pool near the garden and let her swim for awhile as the weather this few days were scorching hot.

"yeobo yeobo!" Minhyun shouted from the kitchen and i walked all the way back to the kitchen again.