hwang minhyun | bromance... literally

this is requested by my sister, moontothestar and she requested quite a hard story so i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it💕

•hyun ji's pov•

"hwang hyun ji! come here!" my mom screamed from the kitchen.

i ran from my room and to the kitchen but i bumped into my brother, Minhyun.

i fell to the floor and he picked me up.

he held my arms and looked into my eyes. "kang hyun ji, are you okay?" he asked me.

i nodded my head.

i was already used to him calling me 'Kang' instead of 'Hwang' cos he said that Hwang Hyun Ji sounds weird and i don't deny.

i then made my way to the kitchen and my mom asked me to chop some onions for her.

i took the chopping board and a knife and started chopping. i was singing to myself and suddenly got distracted and cut myself.

"oww." i exclaimed, and started to suck on my finger.

"are you okay?" eomma asked.

i nodded and washed my finger under running water.

i then put a plaster around it.

i then completed chopping the onions and went back to my room to do some revision.

when i was at my study desk, i felt someone standing at my door. i peeped from the corner of my eye and i saw Minhyun standing there.

i frowned to myself.

for this whole week, he acted weird in front of me, and the way he treated me, was not like how a older brother will treat his younger sister.

i was honestly quite freaked out his week as just 2 days ago, at night when i was heading upstairs to my room to sleep, suddenly he walked out from his room and grabbed me into a hug.

like, yeah, we do say goodnight to each other but not to the extent of hugging, and not just hugging, but like literally putting his hands on my waist, as if i was his girlfriend.

i felt freaked out but he kinda made my heart flutter, for some reason.

i pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes.

he reached out to touch my face and leaned forward to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"you are sleepy." i told him and found a chance to escape to my room.

i laid on my bed the whole night, tossing and turning, and i did not even sleep a wink.

i pretended not to notice him and continued doing my homework. he walked away after awhile and i sighed a sigh of relief.

•minhyun's pov

i stood at Hyun Ji's door for awhile and sighed.