park jihoon | i saved you (part 1)

your pov•

i was sitting at a corner in the pub filled with crazy people and loud music.

i sipped on my orange juice while i waited for my friend.

she asked me to meet her at this pub at 8pm as we did not see each other for a long time already.

i waited for her for 10 minutes already and she was not even here yet.

someone suddenly knocked into me and i turned around to look at the person.

"hey pretty, you wanna drink?" he asked me.

he put down his drink and say down beside me.

he reached out to touch my face and i moved away from him.

"are you alone?" he asked me.

i nodded and got ready to walk away.

i took my drink in my hand and took a sip.

"don't leave." he told me as he caught my hand as i tried to walk away.

"let go of me." i told him.

i suddenly felt drowsy and nauseous.

"shit, he spiked my drink." i thought to myself and i quickly sat back down.

the guy took my hand into his and i snatched my hand back.

suddenly, someone wrapped his/her arms around me.

"yah, you finally came." i told the person, thinking it was my friend, but standing beside me, was a guy, around my age.

he had brown hair and sort of chubby cheeks and was really handsome and he looked terribly familiar.

"get lost." he told the pervert.

"who are you? do you want to die?" the pervert shot back and stood up, showing his fist.

"i am her boyfriend so you better scram before i kick you somewhere you don't want to be kicked." he said wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"kay, then call her phone and see if it rings." the pervert said.

"oh shit." i thought to myself and as i knew that the truth will be revealed and the pervert will know that we are nothing related to each other.

the guy took out his phone and did something with it and my phone started ringing.

"i am her boyfriend so get lost." the person said and the pervert walked away.

"are you okay?" the guy asked me and i shook my head.

"i feel really giddy." i told him.

"okay hold on." he told me and suddenly he carried me in a bridal style way and walked out if the pub.

he carried me into a car and i closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

a few hours later...

i opened my eyes and the room seems familiar to me.

i sat up and looked around me.

"why am i here?" i asked myself and i stood up.

i caught my reflection on the mirror and saw that my clothes were changed.

i was wearing a large pullover and a pair of skinny jeans.

"who the hell changed my clothes?!" i thought to myself, feeling panicky.

i opened the door of the room and crept downstairs, to the living room.

i heard some sizzling sound and walked towards it.

i saw the same guy in the pub, standing in the kitchen.

he must have heard me and he turned around.

he was wearing a white office shirt and a pair of jeans.

"good morning sweetheart! i mean good morning..." he called out as if i was his wife or something.

"who are you?" i asked him.

"oh, i did not introduce myself yet. i am Park Jihoon, i am your friend's friend. she called me to fetch you from the bar yesterday as she had something urgent yesterday." he explained and gave me a smile.

"and are you the one who changed my clothes?" i asked him.

"ummmm that..." he said and he looked down.

"did you?" i asked him again.

"obviously not... i... wasn't the one who... who changed your clothes... i asked the lady next door to change it for you..." he stuttered.

"okay, as long as it is not a guy then i am fine." i said and walked towards the sofa.

"you still don't drink?" he asked me.

my whole body stiffened.

only the people close to me knew that i don't drink.

i honestly don't even know this guy and why does he know so much about me.

"did Soojin (my friend that i was waiting for at the pub) tell you that?" i asked him.

he sighed.

"you really don't remember me right, (y/n) ah?" he said.

(A/N: this is the second time i am writing a story that has more than one part so i hope you enjoyed it and stay tune for the next update💓)