lee daehwi | love at first sight

this story was requested by SamanthaSummer126 !! i hope you enjoy the story!!💓

"you know what, just get lost, i don't want to see you again." i told my boyfriend, okay wait ex-boyfriend.

"wait, (y/n), i am really sorry!" he said again.

"you cheated on me!! don't expect me to cling onto you, just get the hell away from me!" i yelled at him, with tears in my ice.

by now, everyone in the café was staring at me. "i know you still need me with you, don't ask me to leave." he said again, gripping onto my wrist.

i shook my hand free.

"you think i still need an idiot like you?! i can find someone better than you." i told him.

"someone better than me? yeah, no one in the world is better than me." he said.

"yah, (your ex bf's name), the next person that i bump into will be a better guy than you, i can tell you that and that person will be my boyfriend, who will treat me better. " i said and turned to leave when suddenly, someone bumped into me.

i turned around to look at the person and i saw a cute guy standing there.

"i bumped into you, let's date." he said as she held my hand and pulled me out.

"watch out idiot! find someone else, or maybe, just live your life alone!" the guy called to my ex-boyfriend.

i followed the guy out into the streets and he pulled me to a bus stop. the moment we reached, i started sobbing.

i felt sad that my boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me.

"it hurts." i said as he pulled me towards him, and wrapping his arms around me while i sobbed into his chest.

"its okay, you have me, Daehwi, the kind hearted and cute guy." he said and i felt awkward, like, do i know you but at least he is still nice to help me. (if Daehwi does that to me, i will not even have second thoughts😂)

we stayed like that for awhile before i pulled away.

"i am sorry for troubling you but thank you for helping." i said while looking at him.

"its my pleasure to help you." he said as he wiped the tears of my face.

i could not help it so i asked him a question.

"why do you want to help me." i asked.

he smiled and answered, "i don't want to see a pretty girl getting her heart broken."

i smiled at him.

"thanks to you, my heart was not broken." i said as a smile crept across his face.

"anyway, i think i can be a better boyfriend when compared to that jerk." he said, while fidgeting.

"really? show me then." i teased.

"before i show you, you have to date me first right?" he asked and his words made me speechless.

"yah, come on." he said.

"we just met each other..." i said.

"in other words, it is love at first sight." he said, while blushing.

i laughed and he laughed as well.

suddenly, a voice appeared.

"what are you two doing?!" the person said and that stupid (your ex bf's name) yelled as he pulled me towards him.

"none of your business!" Daehwi said again and pulled you back.

"she not yours." the jerk said and Daehwi smirked.

"yeah, she is not only mine, but she is mine forever." he said and smiled.

"yeah that's right." i told that jerk again and his reaction was priceless and he stormed away after that.

i looked at Daehwi and we high-fived.

"let's go." he told me as he took my hand and took our first step as a couple.

(a/n: ahhh, i like this story so much!! i hope you enjoyed it and pls vote!! thank you!!❤️)