park jihoon | see the stars

THIS IS FOR Multifangirl4ever !! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!

━━∘⋅∗∙━━

YOUR POV

i wander around with my stick in my hand, looking into the darkness.

"what is it like to see colours?" i asked myself.

i suddenly knocked into something hard.

"ouch..." i said and rubbed my forehead but i accidentally knocked by sunglasses and it dropped onto the floor.

"oh no!!" i mumbled and reached down to find my sunglasses.

"hey (y/n)!! are you looking for this??!" a voice said.

"must be Jin Soomin and her gang..." i thought to myself. they have been doing this since i first got into the school.

i heard something move across the floor.

"oh shit, my sunglasses." i thought.

i stood up and stood firmly on the ground.

"give it back to me." i said, about to cry.

i sometimes don't understand why people want to pick on me... if they are in my shoes, then they will understand.

"ummm... how about no." she said and her minions and her all laughed.

"give it back to me... NOW!" i raised my voice at them.

"NO! you find it yourself." she whispered into my ear as she grabbed my collar.

"LET HER GO YOU USELESS PIECE OF RUBBISH!" someone shouted and i felt her hands let go of me.

"Jihoon... what are you doing?" Soomin said in a voice, that was about to cry.

"you evil witches, nothing better to do than pick on a blind girl. let me tell you this. if you ever dare to lay your hands on my (y/n), you will see hell, everyday, like how you treated
(y/n). you don't want it right? then don't put someone else through the pain you don't want to go through. GET LOST." Jihoon said firmly.

"i...i..." Soomin tried to say but Jihoon grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"let's go (y/n), this people just want attention but you know what? all they get is nothing but bad karma." Jihoon told me, but a little louder for them to hear.

i followed him to wherever he was going but then he suddenly stopped.

"i am sorry, (y/n) ah..." he apologised.

"why are you sorry? you just saved me." i told him.

"i am sorry that those idiots are like that to you." he said.

"don't be, whatever they did just make me stronger." i said.

he suddenly grabbed me into a hug and we stayed like that for awhile.

"why did you save me?" i asked him.

"because... i can't stand them being so mean to you." he said. "and... i have been noticing you since last time, and knew that you were a very strong girl."

"i am." i smiled.

"and another thing is that..." he mumbled and stopped.

"what?" i asked him and pulled away from him and looked at him, but only facing darkness but i somehow, i knew that he was looking into my eyes.

"i like you, (y/n)." he said.

"what? why do you like me, a blind girl, who does not even know how you look like?" i said, choking on tears.

"i don't care, i don't care if you not know how i look like, as long as you give me a chance, i will sincerely love you with all my heart." he said softly.

"will you really be happy with me?" i asked him.

"i don't care if you are blind. i love you, and that is all that matters. even if you can't see the stars, i can show them to you. if you can't see the ocean, i will show it to you. i will do anything for you (y/n). you are beautiful in every single way, and i love you for that, so please give me a chance." he said.

"i want to...but." i said but he grabbed me into another hug.

"no buts. as long as you accept me, i will always treasure you forever, and i can promise you." he said and i hugged him back.

"promise?" i asked.

"i promise, forever."

a/n; I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!!❤️

༉‧₊˚wanna one imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें