ha sungwoon | of course

your pov•

"hey are you going to the party today?" my best friend Soo Bin asked me.

"yes, Seongwoo's birthday parties are always a bomb! i can't wait!" i told Soo Bin, who is also known as Seongwoo's girlfriend.

"yeah, he spends a lot of money during his birthdays." she replied as we walked down the corridors to the school gate.

"anyway, on the invitation, he said 'no bitches allowed' right. is he talking about Yeon Joo and So Yeong?" i asked her.

"yes, obviously. if they come, they will reek havoc." she replied and we both had a good laugh.

"(y/n)!" i heard someone call me and saw my guy best friend, Sungwoon, and his friends.

"annyeong." Soo Bin said as she saw them coming.

"(y/n), are you going to the party?" Sungwoon asked me.

"yes, are you?" i asked him.

"yes, i am and i don't think you know how happy i am that those two Yeon Joo and So Yeong are not going or else that So Yeong is going to pester me like mad." he told me and i laughed at his cuteness.

"bye Sungwoon, we'll see you later!" Soo Bin said as she dragged me along.

"wait!" Sungwoon said as he caught hold of my hand, "do you want to meet before the party so that we can go there together?" he asked me.

"sure, i will text you later." i said and followed Soo Bin out from the gate.

2 hours later...

"what should i wear?" i asked Soo Bin as she rummaged through my closet.

"something revealing." she said and i smacked her.

"i am not like you okay, anyway i am meeting Sungwoon later and i am not going to wear anything revealing when i am with a guy so yeah..." i said.

i picked out a shirt that the sleeves touches my elbow. it is blue and white has stripe patterns on it and i paired it with a short jeans that is not very short.

i curled my light brown hair and tied a bandana around my head. i wore my baby pink sneakers and was ready to go.

Soo Bin wore a sleeveless top with a pair of very short jeans but she always dressed like that so i was used to it.

"bye, i am going first. i am meeting Seongwoo before the party." she said and gave me a small hug.

i used my free time to put some makeup. i just did a simple kind of makeup that consist of foundation, eyebrow and lipstick. i also dust a light shade of shimmery brown on my lids to complete the look.

the doorbell rang and i rushed down. Sungwoon was standing there, holding a bunch of flowers and a paper bag.

"annyeong, come in." i said and he stepped in.

"is this for Seongwoo?" i asked him and he shook his head.

"this is for him," he said as he lifted up the paper bag, "but this is for you," he said as he held out the flowers.

"wow, thank you!" i said, "but why did you get them for me?" i added.

"i saw the flowers and you just popped up in my mind so i just bought them." he said and blushed.

"aww thank you!" i said and ruffled his hair.

"you are welcome." he said, looking away.

"i just need to take my purse and Seongwoo's present and we can go." i told him and ran up the stairs to my room.