park woojin | super market madness

•your pov•

"omigosh, i have so many things to buy." i thought to myself while looking at my to-buy list. i took a trolley and dumped my bags of clothes in.

"i should not have bought so many things." i thought to myself again.

lost in thought, i knocked into a person.

oops.

his things dropped onto the floor so i quickly went around to pick his things up.

"aigoo." i heard him say and i looked up at him.

he had light brown messy hair with a pair of black earrings. he looked very cool.

while i was kind of admiring him, he looked up at me too.

we had that eye contact thing going on for like 5 seconds before i looked away.

he looked away too.

i put the things that i picked up into his basket and i suddenly realised that everything inside his basket was the things i wanted to buy.

kimchi, green onions, sausage, mushroom and more.

"huh?" i heard him say. i must have been staring at his basket for too long. i just shook my head and gave a small smile and walked away.

"he did not even say thank you to me." i thought.

i just chose to ignore his rudeness and went to do my grocery shopping. i walked to the paste section and took a bottle of red pepper paste and put it into my trolley. i then took a soybean paste bottle too and walked to the fresh greens section.

i was searching for some vegetables and reached out to a bunch that i needed but someone also reached out for the same bunch of vegetables.

i looked at the person and it was HIM again! his widened in shock as well.

"you again?!" i exclaimed.

"is this pure coincidence or what?" he asked. i shrugged and took the bunch of vegetables and i saw him reach out to another bunch. lol.

i walked towards the pastry section afterwards to get some for my friends so i took a tray and a pair of tongs and took my favourite one. it was the only one left so i reached out to grab...

...it

wow, not again.

i looked up and looked into the eyes i looked into just now and just just now.

same pair of eyes.

both of us turned and looked away at the same time. my face was like scrunched up and i think that his was the same.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"what are you doing here?" he asked at the same time too.

park woojin's pov•

I honestly do not know whether to laugh or cry at what was happening.

she looked at me with her big, shocked eyes and she look like she almost fainted.

she looked away when i looked away and my face scrunched up and i think hers was the same.

"what are you doing here?" i asked and she asked the exact same question as well.

wow, this is really crazy.

"i am taking my pastry." she said.

"i am taking my pastry too." i said while she tried to snatch it out of my tongs but i quickly snatched it away as well so that moment, we looked like crazy kids snatching for a piece if pastry.

she was strong, to be honest and halfway through our "match", the pastry dropped onto the floor.

"oh no." i thought to myself while she mumbled and "oh no" under her breath.

whatever i said and whatever i said was all the same but that was not the point at all.

suddenly, one of the staff members walked towards us with a stern face and i quickly looked at the girl.

she turned and look at me too and then we ran away. she left her trolley there and i left my basket there as well but we just ran cos none of us are going to take responsibility for dropping that thing.

she ran towards the sweet section on the right and i ran to the soap section the left side and i continued to run and turned towards the right...

your pov

I ran all the way to the sweets section but i dis not know where that guy went to though.

i just kept running away cos none of us are going to take responsibility for dropping that thing.

i ran towards the left and...

i knocked into something, i mean someone.

i fell to the floor but landed on something warm and softer than the floor surface.

my eyes were closed as it was a natural reaction for me but when i open my eyes, expecting to see a pillow or packets of sweets or something, the same pair of eyes met mine again.

it took me awhile to realise what was happening.

i was lying on top of that guy and his face was like only inches away from mine.

he looked so handsome though, like literally.

but instead of lying there and admire his face, i forced myself to stand up.

i brushed my shirt and pants and look down when the guy stood up in front of me.

for some reason, i knew that he was looking at me.

•woojin's pov•

I looked at her for awhile after i stood up.

she blushed and looked to the ground but i continued to stand there and look at her.

she had long black hair and olive skin. her eyes was round and big and she wore casual clothes but when she stood there, she look so pretty.

i did not even notice that when i saw her just now but she looked so pretty standing there.

i must have looked crazy staring at her like that but it wasn't my fault right?

i stepped one step closer to her.

"can i have your number?"