ong seongwoo | childhood sweethearts

this story is requested by kim_alientae !! sorry to keep you waiting and i hope you will enjoy this story!!❤️

your pov (you guys are 11 yrs old)

"Seongwoo ah, what if one day, WHAT IF, we separate?" i asked him while we lying in my room inside our precious tent.

"don't say that, we will be together." he said and looked at me.

"i will never want to leave you." i said, blinking back tears, suddenly thinking about how i will feel if that really happens.

"me too." he said as he held my hand and we drifted off to sleep."

7 years later...

"(y/n) ah! are you done packing your things?" my eomma shouted from downstairs.

"yes, i an coming!" i shouted back as i looked at the room i lived in for almost my whole life.

i blinked back tears as i thought about leaving my beloved room, my hometown and...

"Seongwoo!" i said suddenly as i totally forgotten about him.

i dropped everything i had on hand and ran down the stairs pass my eomma.

"where are you going?!" she called after me and i just shouted back.

"to find someone!" i shouted as i ran across the road to Seongwoo's house.

i ran to his house but no one was there. i panicked as i feared that i would not have a chance to say my goodbye.

i teared up, feeling sad and afraid that i will not see him again.

"(y/n)!" someone called out and i turned around.

standing there was my beloved childhood friend that i love so much and his face was just so familiar and made me feel at ease.

"Seongwoo!" i shouted and ran towards him and hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me too.

"i am leaving." i told him as tears streamed down my face.

"i know that's why i am here, to say my final goodbye." he said and i heard his voice breaking.

"i am sorry." i managed to say and hugged him tighter.

"don't be, we will meet again." he said and internally, i hoped that it will happen.

i pulled away from the hug and looked at him for a long time, knowing that i won't see him for very long.

i suddenly reached out to the back of my neck and took my necklace out.

"take this and it will always seem that i am with you." i told him and put it around his neck.

after putting the necklace, he suddenly caught my wrist and pulled me towards him and he kissed me.

i put my arms around his neck as tears rolled down my face.

after awhile, i pulled away as i knew that i had to go.

"i have to go now." i told him and turned to leave as i wanted to leave as fast as possible so i won't cry more.

"bye (y/n) ah!" he called but i was already half way gone.

❁ ❁ ❁

4 years later...

"are we really going back home?" i asked my eomma like a child.